Pre, Post-Workout Nutrition

Reaction score
Hey there, ug community! Was wondering if you guys could criticize my ''Bulking" nutrition for a 206lbs(93Kg) male.

Any information or input wound be greatly appreciated!

Diet: Here

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Don't know shit about dieting but the fats seem a little high from what I've seen from most people's diet. Usually see then around 60 to 70 but i could be totally wrong.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey there, ug community! Was wondering if you guys could criticize my ''Bulking" nutrition for a 206lbs(93Kg) male.

Any information or input wound be greatly appreciated!

Diet: Here

Fats seem fine to me. Carbs seem too high in relation to protein. I'd have em both closer to 300g.

The real test is: how is this working for you so far? Everyone is different!

Reaction score
This is a new diet plan so i would need to try it out! But i lowered the protein because my BCRPA book states that you merely need around 0.8/lbs worth of protein. DO you happen to have any further info on proper protein dosages?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
This is a new diet plan so i would need to try it out! But i lowered the protein because my BCRPA book states that you merely need around 0.8/lbs worth of protein. DO you happen to have any further info on proper protein dosages?

.8g/lb BW or LBM is the bare minimum protein requirement to sustain muscle growth in our sport. That doesn't mean more isn't better nor that you can't eat more.

New Threads