considering HGH??

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know very little about GH. I am considering running some but need much info first. Can you run it with other AAS, can you run it after cycle while on pct, how much and how long is a good starter, how long after pct should I wait if it can't be run directly after regular cycle?? How do you cycle it, I know kinda the basics like how to put it in your body but that is about it. Thanks

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HGH is long term. 6 months or more I've been running it for 20 months.
Yes you can run it with AAS.
Dosage depends. Everyone's sensitivity is different.
The brand is a factor also.
I'd start out with 1 IU a day and take it from there. Average is usually about 2 IU.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FIrst decide on how much you can afford and then pick one, chinese or pharm. Then grab 2-3 kits to get you started. Rips, Seros, Humas...
!SHRUGS!

Reaction score
what results are u expecting? that determines the ui's u take, (never done it before, just what ive heard) 4ui's min for growth results, anything less is more of a fat burn

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I know very little about GH. I am considering running some but need much info first. Can you run it with other AAS, can you run it after cycle while on pct, how much and how long is a good starter, how long after pct should I wait if it can't be run directly after regular cycle?? How do you cycle it, I know kinda the basics like how to put it in your body but that is about it. Thanks

You can most certainly run HGH while on cycle, during PCT, off cycle etc. As Jax and the others mentioned it is a long-term commitment so if you start it be ready to stay in it for the long haul. Also don't go stupid crazy with the doses for long periods of time as it could lead to weighty consequences.

meat

Reaction score
If you can afford pharma grade stuff, by all means, get some. Genotropin, Serostim, Humatrope, etc., I'm using Hygetropin right now, and there's no comparison between it and the pharma stuff. And even though many pros use 20iu's+/day, do what others above have said, and start low. I'd recommend 1-2iu's max for now. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, and other organ growth, bone growth, joint problems, insulin problems, etc., isn't worth a few years in the limelight...