Not new to the Game just new here

Reaction score
Hey there. Mid 40's man here. About to retire from military service and was looking for a good board to be a part of. Been reading on here for a few days. Love the sarcasm, brotherhood and most of all......raw and honest opinions. So I wanted to say Hi and hope to contribute a bit and learn a lot.

Thanks Brothers and Sisters

IA

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Welcome.

You been in the service since u were 18? Either Way Thanks for your service

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent intro. Welcome aboard Brother.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Been looking for a down to earth board that keeps it real to call home. And been trolling on this one reading for a few days. Here is a bit of history on me and lifting

Joined the military at 21 btw.

Currently 5'10 265 BF % too much to list lol

Been out of training a year and getting back into lifting again.

Done more than 6 cycles or more but will give you the last one I did a few years back

WK 1-16 1 Gram Test E
WK 1-8 6-800 MG of EQ
WK 8-16 100mg Tren A EOD
10 IU's of HGH every 3rd day

Loved the results. Just getting back into things like I said. Since I am about to retire, I can dedicate more time to diet and training since my hours will not be so long and drawn out. Hope I can contribute to the board as well as get some good advice. Just a humble man who is looking to restart the fire inside.

Thanks guys!!

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground brother glad to have ya here! We keep it honest and real around here. I think you'll like it here...
!SHRUGS!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the retirement brother, I'll be at a friends retirement this summer. He CAN'T WAIT to get out.

Welcome to UGBodybuilding

Reaction score
Seems like it was yesterday I was a young dumb kid who just enlisted. Now I am also looking forward to retiring and cannot wait. I also cannot wait to get back into cycling and training more then I use to be able to do. The military being so regimented and other things makes it hard to stay on a dedicated diet, lifting regiment and cycle goal. So I am very stoked. And I cannot get enough reading from this board. Very awesome group of people here.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Got any cool stories you wanna share from your days in the military? Where are they hiding the aliens from outer space?

Reaction score
I do not know about the aliens. (I do believe we covered things up though) But I can definitely say that Mr Bin Laden has met his virgins lol.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey brother you are very welcome here and congrats on your soon retirement and thank you. I hope you have found a home in UGBB.

Last edited:

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, bud. Congrats on your pending retirement.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB!

New Threads