The name is James, check out my story and future plans!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Been checking out this forum for a while and decided to make an account and become active on here! So Here is a little about me. I am 21 years old. I began weight lifting and going to the gym at age 19 when I realized how overweight I was. I lost 65 pounds, and began my bodybuilding journey! I finished my first real bulk in February and now I am about 6 weeks in to my first cut and it is going awesome. My real plans are to pursue a career in professional wrestling and work for the WWE. In May I will be moving to Canada for three months to train with former WWE and ECW superstar Lance Storm at his wrestling school. I have fallen in love with bodybuilding and fitness and want to learn as much about it as I can.

Currently I have some big stuff going on in my life! As many of you know, the supplement brand Cellucor has been hosting a contest to name their new "mystery" flavor for their pre workout C4. My submission of "DYNAMELON" has made it to the top 32! The public now votes for their favorite. It will be narrowed down to 16, 8, 4, 2 and then a winner. The winner wins 25k. This is huge for me. I am up to my neck in student loan debt. This money would help more than anyone can imagine. I could pay off my student loans and really pursue my dream of wrestling and bodybuilding. If anyone reading this has the spare time, it only takes a second. Please go to cellucormystery.com and vote for my submission of "DYNAMELON". It only takes a second. You can vote once per round and the first round is ending soon! Thanks guys!

I look forward to talking to all of you and learning from/with you all. Thank you or having me! Take care.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Dynamelon. Clever...

Reaction score
Haha Thanks! Each week had a theme, and that week it was supposed to be a "C4" inspired name.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB...loved that shit back in the day...Ultimate Warrior was the man

Reaction score
Thanks brother. He's getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. It has become a dream of mine to do it. I have to give it a shot!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. I'll go on there and vote for you bro. Just don't forget to stop back here when you're famous. :)

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! And You know I won't! Never forget your roots!

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome J. Glad to have you with us today.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI Jimmy

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to UGBB and Good luck.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
That shit is like watching a cheap low budget comedy,
But welcome

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The road warriors were bad fukkers back in the day.

Welcome aboard

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB brother! Good luck on your journey to becoming a WWE wrestler. All I gotta say is " Whatcha gonna do brother when the JAMEHAE runs wild on you!!!" Go get em Champ!

woodswise

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB bro. Love the Dynamelon. Great name for a product.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! Good to have you and good luck with you goal! Off the top rope biiootchhh!

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck with the WWE. Love that name Dynamelon.....good idea....

New Threads