Is a pct necessary for only wisntrol cycle?

Reaction score
My oral dosage is 2mg tabs and I am in my first week of cycle. I wanted to know if I should take pct after my 5week cycle if yes what I should I take?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
A PCT is required after using any suppressive compound unless you're on TRT or cruising.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
If you've done research of any kind you'd know not to mess with your HPTA during such a fragile state as it is in your early 20s.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I suggest you never run a winstrol only cycle. I suggest you not run any cycle when you weigh 150lbs. You are a bit young too...

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
You suggest I discontinue and be natural as long as I can?

I suggest not messing with a fragile hormonal environment like yours until a few more years at least. At 20yo you don't have the detailed knowledge of training and nutrition to apply towards an effective cycle. Without this knowledge any cycle you run will really be 'half assed'. If you stick around the forum here and learn you will have the tools to cycle effectively in the future and make great progress in the interim.

Reaction score
Aight.
I think its best to discontinue.
But the tabs I've take so far would have some side effects?
Like today morning I had blood in my stool. !

Reaction score
Aight.
I think its best to discontinue.
But the tabs I've take so far would have some side effects?
Like today morning I had blood in my stool. !
Bro, discontinue now. Seems like something wrong has happend already. Take that as a sign to hold off. You have a ton of natural gains you can make with proper food and training. Steroids won't do a thing for you if you have no knowledge or expirience making natural gains. they are a tool that help the process, but only when needed. Listen to the dudes above they have tons of useful knowledge so you don't have to learn the hard way.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Blood in the stool huh? That isn't enough to make u stop?

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have blood in my stool too. It is a sign of being gay and taking the horse cock up the rear. you should be good soon though once the colon gets used To the pounding. Also, try swallowing the tabs rather than stuffing them in your bung. The bioavailability is far greater that way.

Reaction score
Actually bro u should shut ur mouth and start doin some reading and research b4 u start running any kind of aas! The fellas here r just trying to help u out cuz they honestly don't wanna see u hurt yourself by taking something as serious as aas. All were saying is ur still very young and have a lot of potential to make serious gains as being natural. Once u have been training for years and become more knowledgeable on aas use than I would consider running a cycle. Until than bro u have aways to go but that's fine, just remember to eat.train.sleep.and repeat. Make the most of what u can during this process and stay motivated and I guarantee u will make great gains. Oh yea and don't get so defensive about being ghay, don't worry bro we'll still embrace u as one of our brothers here. Nothing to b ashamed of taking it up the bunghole! Until than good luck buddy and train hard!

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
I have blood in my stool too. It is a sign of being gay and taking the horse cock up the rear. you should be good soon though once the colon gets used To the pounding. Also, try swallowing the tabs rather than stuffing them in your bung. The bioavailability is far greater that way.

Bioavailability is far greater up the bung, it bypasses the liver that way. Not that I'm speaking from experience of course.....dammit pinky.

Oldebull

Reaction score
I'm still new to this forum, and getting to know everybody. So far, this seems like a class act group. This thread is a perfect example of it. It took 11 posts of good advice, stated politely, before the word troll came out. You all gave him a chance, and offered guidance, instead of immediately jumping down his throat and attacking him for doing a stupid thing. It is a shame though, that we have trolls muddling up a place like this.