Is a pct necessary for only wisntrol cycle?

Reaction score
No offense "stfu" was for "Malevolence". And honestly I am taking everyone's words seriously.

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
I'm still new to this forum, and getting to know everybody. So far, this seems like a class act group. This thread is a perfect example of it. It took 11 posts of good advice, stated politely, before the word troll came out. You all gave him a chance, and offered guidance, instead of immediately jumping down his throat and attacking him for doing a stupid thing. It is a shame though, that we have trolls muddling up a place like this.
Well said!! And I agree!!

Reaction score
I must say LOD was the nasty. Nice to see somebody else can appreciate.

Bro, I gotta say, I did a cycle at 22 and it hit my mentally more than anything. DO YOUR RESEARCH first, and take advantage of your body's natural progress while you still can!! Not only can it affect you physically (by playing around too young), but it definitely can create complexes and arrogance. Be aware, and gain the proper knowledge.

I used Winnie in my cycle (at 22) and my knees FELT THE PAIN!! I was competing in MMA at the time, and it ended up doing more harm than good. After so many wrestling takedowns wearing on my knees at practice, I ended up having to take a break to tend to my constant joint pain. On top of that, Winnie is just overrated...JMHO. Others may disagree, everybody is different in how there body reacts, but I would steer away from it "in the future".

Lastly, nobody does just a Winnie cycle. Thats just plan ****ing silly. And if you got blood in your poop, you need to stop ASAP.

Be safe little brother, and I hope you take some of my advice.

New Threads