Clothes are fitting anymore...especially jeans. Where do you BB's buy clothes that fit?

Reaction score
Clothes are fitting anymore...especially jeans. Where do you BB's buy clothes that fit?

My jeans are skin tight I can't wear them anymore. but its not my waist my waist still needs a belt...its my quads/hammi's causing my jeans not to fit. How do you guys solve this problem?

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Gonna just have to buy new jeans.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I go to kohls for my work jeans and knock around jeans cus that's the only place i can get some that fit around my legs. They have some nice wide leg jeans

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They have all different cuts of jeans. There are some that will fit, but try & find a dress shirt or suit.....

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I go to kohls for my work jeans and knock around jeans cus that's the only place i can get some that fit around my legs. They have some nice wide leg jeans

I rock the skinny leg jeans :)

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Old PFM recommends them gangsta rap jeans...fubu or sumshit like that

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I shop at target and tellos

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got some ck jeans that stretch a bit. Gotta find jeans that have some stretch to them. I think diesel has some jeans like that too.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lucky jeans seem to work for me, just buy two waist sizes up...get a belt. Sorry but your days of designer jeans are over my friend.

Nobody over 15 should be wearing "designer jeans" anyway. Loose fit Dickies (or Carhartt) work jeans or pants and your good to go, dude. They last forever and their cheap.

Reaction score
I've always heard good things about Diesel but there's no way in hell I'd ever spend that much money for them

ajdonutz

Reaction score
Only nice jeans I've found to fit at a decent waist size are BKE from buckle, they have to be Seth or Tyler fit. They should fit at close to your waist size. I know a national level bber, close to his pro card who steps on stage at 240s, 32" quads and he also swears by bke Seth jeans. Look great and fit. They have a stretch as well. For other jeans all I've found to fit in an entire store, literally, was a pair of size 38 lucky brand loose fit jeans.. pain in the ****ing ass.

New Threads