GT's new cyle Log

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol! I was thinking the same thing Azog. I just picture a huge bloody mess at my house.

I picture hosting a Blade bloodbath scene style rave where I shower all the sexy Eastern Euro hotties in attendance with my testosterone rich blood.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I picture hosting a Blade bloodbath scene style rave where I shower all the sexy Eastern Euro hotties in attendance with my testosterone rich blood.

I picture a room full of naked sluts drinking my blood out of champagne flutes and listening to Rob Zombie while I slowly shrivel up.

Oh yeah, and while watching twilight

Reaction score
Very, very similar to what my next blast is gonna look like. 500 mgs EQ is plenty for you? I see the hunger is in full effect despite the Dbol lol. I always thot people tend to run it a tad higher tho?

This cycle sounds like its going well bro! Rip it up!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Ft500face,
How's it going, your body weight climbing? Keep an eye on your BP and like Doc said, donate blood, you help someone and yourself in the process.
As for the bloodletting, never did it, it scares the bejesus out of me! I talked with a guy who does it, an 18 gauge needle and a vacuum hose. I think the ones that they use when you donate are 16 gauge.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The one major issue with EQ you've got to pay attention to is increasing RBC/HCT. Get frequent blood work to monitor these levels. Take preemptive action and donate blood as frequently as you can.

Just donated blood on monday and I guess my RBC/HCT was at 17.5 and normal range is up to 19. So it was creeping up there. Thanks again for informing me on that Doc. I definitely felt energized after donating.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMG_4530.JPG

Here's a progress pic 14 weeks into my cycle. 195lbs and leaning the **** out.

New Threads