Want to live to 120 yrs old? Let's compare notes

ProteinFarts

Reaction score
My long term goal is longevity. Been at it for 20 years now. I'm shooting for over 100 and then I'll see where I stand. Once you get over that number genetics and illnesses play a large role in if your living or dying. My goal is also age prevention. It's a little game I'm playing (with good success) with myself to see how long I can keep myself looking young. In addition to the supplements and foods below, I also rub baby oil from head to toe after I have bathed, and while still in the shower. Then I rinse and towel off to take off the excess. This puts on a nice layer but you don't have any shine so people don't look at you weird lol. Any of you have the same goal? If so do you have any supplements that you can add to this list? Or whole foods? Or life style choices and etc? And I take a good multi vitamin/mineral. So I'm either going to live forever or die of liver disease lol.

:: My daily supplements ::

Vit D 5000 IU
Pycnogenol
Lycopene
Astaxanthin
N-Acetyl-Cysteine
Vit E
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Vit C
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Selenium
Grape seed extract
Lutein
CoQ-10
Zinc
S.O.D. 3
Garlic
Green Tea Extract
Milk Thistle
Beta Carotene (Vit A)
Omega 3
Multidiphilis (good gut bacteria)

---

:: I try the eat lots of these although it's hit and miss ::

- Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, red grapes, raisins, prunes, mixed dried fruit
- Olive oil
- Broccoli, Brussels sprouts
- V8
- Tomatoes
- Spinach
- Green tea, coffee
- Wheat germ, flax seed
- Yogurt
- Nuts, walnuts, almonds
- Beans, black beans, pinto beans, red kidney beans, small red beans
- Grape juice
- Garlic

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not about the number of years, it's about the quality of those years. Enjoy life and make the most out of it, because there are way to many variables you have no control over. I have a few friends and relatives that didn't make 40 and a brother that died at 30. Are you implying that they are somehow inferior to you and they weren't good enough to control their own destiny? Classless statement bud. I'm sure their are lots of members that have lost loved ones far too early.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I hate the be the bearer of bad news but larger people don't live as long as smaller people.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Assassin32 has this nailed shut IMO.

Quality over quantity. Once I'm approaching the point I can no longer take care of myself, I'll take myself out.

Prolonging life is BIG business in the US, and IMO designed simply to fleece the prolonged out of their life savings which could otherwise be passed-on to their children and grandchildren, thus increasing the likelihood of the form of indentured servitude which corporate America has come to rely on.

Give me 65 exceptional years and let me go out with dignity and on my own terms, passing-down my savings to my kids and helping to extricate them from white collar slavery rather than pushing me around in a wheelchair wearing an adult diaper while I wonder where I am until I die penniless of natural causes at 85.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Protein, you are retarded if you think all that whole foods, clean foods, vitamins are going to make you live longer.........Think about it....There was a time when no additives or preservatives were around......Farmers ate what they grew and killed.....They died in their 40s and 50s.... I agree eating clean might keep you from killing over sooner than eating shit food everyday but its not going to make you live longer.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Preordained destiny? I think not. I control mine.

I like you bro but that's a very ignorant comment. Any second can be our last no matter how clean or unclean our diets are. You don't control anything as far as a car smacking you head on going down the highway or some shit like that. Hopefully that never happens though.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not about the number of years, it's about the quality of those years. Enjoy life and make the most out of it, because there are way to many variables you have no control over. I have a few friends and relatives that didn't make 40 and a brother that died at 30. Are you implying that they are somehow inferior to you and they weren't good enough to control their own destiny? Classless statement bud. I'm sure their are lots of members that have lost loved ones far too early.

I hear ya on that. My best friend died three years ago in a house fire. Went to bed healthy as a horse and all it took was an outdoor ceiling fan on the front porch catching on fire and that was it. Life is extremely fragile.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Protein, you are retarded if you think all that whole foods, clean foods, vitamins are going to make you live longer.........Think about it....There was a time when no additives or preservatives were around......Farmers ate what they grew and killed.....They died in their 40s and 50s.... I agree eating clean might keep you from killing over sooner than eating shit food everyday but its not going to make you live longer.

I agree. A LOT of this is up to genetic roulette. There are definitely things you can do to stack the cards in your favor, but genetics will always be the limiting factor.
My nearly 85 year old father is healthy as ****. He smoked 2-3packs of cigarettes for 30 years, and after that at least 2 cigars a day to this very day. His diet subsists mainly of cookies, ice cream, french toast, bacon, ham, Greek yogurt loaded with honey, fruit and rice pudding. With the occasional spaghetti and chili or cheeseburger. The dude is a freak of nature. Maybe if he NEVER smoked and ate clean, he would be able to crack 110.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This one is a toss up to me

I would never wanna see my kids die before me

All the supplement stuff is good to a point

Be realistic bro..I hope u live to 120 but u wont.

Unless ur Asian and don't juice

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Opc3. .miracle drug!!!!! Market america changed my life

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I don't want to live much past 60. Living a long life is not my cup of tea.

Reaction score
My grandma is 99 years old and she smokes, eat only fatty stuff, hate veggies, drink booze from time to time, run to the corner store, etc.

I am not quite sure what exactly the source of longevity but she pretty much didn't do any of it.

New Threads