Anything similiar to the old Mag-10 destroyer 1-ad?

Reaction score
Hey all,
Been lurking for a while, and if Ive learned one thing for sure from this site - stay away from the "ology".

Anyway, 33yrs , 170lb and been lifting since high school pretty consistently except for the occasional injury.

Have a good routine going, and have the time to lift 6 days a week. I took the original Mag-10 which was androstene years ago and it worked great for me with little side effects, and kept nearly all that muscle. Anyway to avoid going on and on, is there anything similar to "jump start" and get the most out of my workouts? Looking to bulk and stay trim like most here.

I plan on pouring through old posts on here but just thought Id get some feedback anyways.

Thanks, looking forward to getting caught up on whats new in this world -

-J

Reactions: DF

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't have an answer, but I remember my "natural" buddy running that shit back in the day and getting huge. He ran all the old legal pro-hormones, and gave me shit constantly for being on gear lol.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

Reaction score
Thanks gents.
Hey that mag-10 stuff was great. A buddy recenly gave me some new Biotest supps but Im extremely skeptical.
Just need a boost, so Im glad I cam across this forum. Anyone over 30 here can probably relate. Heavy workouts and great nutrition but just dont see the results I used to.

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks gents.
Hey that mag-10 stuff was great. A buddy recenly gave me some new Biotest supps but Im extremely skeptical.
Just need a boost, so Im glad I cam across this forum. Anyone over 30 here can probably relate. Heavy workouts and great nutrition but just dont see the results I used to.

Check your test lvls

New Threads