Need advice with pro hormone

Reaction score
I’m 20 years old looking to get bigger. Ive been looking into prohormones and a friend recommended Xtreme DMZ which also comes as a combo stack with Extreme PCT.

I know the PCT should be taken after the cycle is finished but was curious if anything else should be taken after or while on the cycle such as AIs (aromatase inhibitor) or SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators). I’d like to do this healthiest as possible and keep my testosterone levels balanced after the cycle and keeping my gains as long as possible. Also not get “bitch tits” after the cycle. I read AIs or SERMs would be a solution to those problems but how and when are they taken and which brands are recommended?

What other health issues should I look out for or avoid.
Such as taking creatine pills while on the cycle? Also I assume drinking alcohol while in cycle would cause more liver damage than normal?

Do’s and dont’s would be great!

Thanks!

Reaction score
1st off Id say you're a bit on the young side. Also all your questions are very basic in nature leading me to believe you haven't bothered to read too much for yourself. 2nd, I wouldn't do a PH without exogenous test but that's just me.

Oldebull

Reaction score
I second most of MMs points. You seem a bit young, you seem to lack research.
OTC PCT won't cut it. It won't hurt, but not enough on it's own.

Other health issues will be the regular concerns with AAS. No different.
Liver concerns will be another issue, not seen with injectables. There are many OTC liver support products that you will want to include.
You are right, avoid drinking. Increase your water intake. Creatine will be fine.

If you are set on this decision, well, good luck and do it smartly, but good advice is to wait a few years, max yourself out naturally.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did exactly what you are thinking about doing and wish I never had, yeah it put on weight but nothing I couldn't have achieved with a solid diet. Not worth ****ing with your hormones to gain weight, mostly water, a little quicker...

My .02 stay away and learn how year body reacts to different diet strategies. That has been the most valuable knowledge I have gained during this never ending journey and wouldn't trade it for a couple more lbs...You have plenty of time to get into AAS later on in life, screw prohormones...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hold off man. at least til your 21.5yrs old. I wish i did.

save the PH, work on knowledge right now. read & learn everything you can. As you do this i bet you will stumble on some tes and than once the time comes you will be all ready to cycle. have all the supports/ancil's your going to need and more importantly.........YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING. & that will bring you the best bang for your buck in terms of gains.

hang out here, soak up everything you can. it will take you a while to learn what most ppl are talking about, but again....knowledge is what your going for here.

Reaction score
You know, I'm only 19 years old, and I will probably get destroyed by others for posting this. But I have done a lot of research on prohormones before I decided to take them. From what I've learned, if you are mature enough to take them, then take them. You need to know of the risks that come with taking PH's and also know what to do if something happens. I just started a fairly heavy stack of ph, but it's actually going great. Many people say that you are dumb for taking them at our age, but you know what, it's your body and you are the one ultimately who decides what to do. Yes there are risks to them, but there are risks to everything in life. Here's a great article that has literally everything you need to know about PH's. (Not sure if you're allowed to link to another site, sorry if you're not):
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/everything-you-should-know-about-pro-hormones.134253303/

I read it a good 3 times before I made my choice. Also, don't let some scumbag on a forum make your life choices. You never know who's behind the computer screen.

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
I wasn't going to comment as soon as I seen 20yr old but might as well put in my .02 your talking about an ai but if you did your research you would know DMZ can't aromatize.2ndly since I have a feeling you're going to use even against advice put online pharmacy in the search bar and you will find where to get clomid and nolva which is what you need to pct not the otc bullshit.My 1st to cycles were SD and I put on 15lbs in both but after pct only kept 4-5 and wondered where I went wrong.Now nolva and clomid or anything will keep everything you get cycling is taking 2 steps forward and one back no matter how you do it.3rd I have to agree with everyone but zortar who gave ridiculous advice...There is a reason gymrat adviced to hold of till your atleast 21.5 cause natural hormone levels are still climbing

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wasn't going to comment as soon as I seen 20yr old but might as well put in my .02 your talking about an ai but if you did your research you would know DMZ can't aromatize.2ndly since I have a feeling you're going to use even against advice put online pharmacy in the search bar and you will find where to get clomid and nolva which is what you need to pct not the otc bullshit.My 1st to cycles were SD and I put on 15lbs in both but after pct only kept 4-5 and wondered where I went wrong.Now nolva and clomid or anything will keep everything you get cycling is taking 2 steps forward and one back no matter how you do it.3rd I have to agree with everyone but zortar who gave ridiculous advice...There is a reason gymrat adviced to hold of till your atleast 21.5 cause natural hormone levels are still climbing

How was my advice ridiculous? I simply gave him an article that has great amounts of information. It at least points him in the right direction. IF you actually read it you will see that there's no difference of an 18 year old and a 25 year old that take PH's, your test levels are the highest they will ever be.

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
How was my advice ridiculous? I simply gave him an article that has great amounts of information. It at least points him in the right direction. IF you actually read it you will see that there's no difference of an 18 year old and a 25 year old that take PH's, your test levels are the highest they will ever be.

You are ignorant and trying to give someone else ignorant advice your hormones have not peaked at 18.Your also desperate and ignorant enough to do ph/ds at 19 so you want to tell others who should not even to be considering ph/ds to do them.... Instead of spending your time reading up on ph/ds read up on nutrition so that you can make manageable gainz instead of shoving pills in your body that fill you up with glycogen and water that you cannot keep naturally...

Reaction score
You are ignorant and trying to give someone else ignorant advice your hormones have not peaked at 18.Your also desperate and ignorant enough to do ph/ds at 19 so you want to tell others who should not even to be considering ph/ds to do them.... Instead of spending your time reading up on ph/ds read up on nutrition so that you can make manageable gainz instead of shoving pills in your body that fill you up with glycogen and water that you cannot keep naturally...

Dude, you're the ignorant one. Did you ever see me tell him to take them? No, because I told him it's obviously his decision. You seem like you're butthurt that "teenagers" are taking hormones these days. I did my research and I have already been training a long time before taking ph's. Face it, it's 2014, as time goes on, us "kids" will have even easier access to supplements that older generations did not have. It's life man, it goes on.

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Dude, you're the ignorant one. Did you ever see me tell him to take them? No, because I told him it's obviously his decision. You seem like you're butthurt that "teenagers" are taking hormones these days. I did my research and I have already been training a long time before taking ph's. Face it, it's 2014, as time goes on, us "kids" will have even easier access to supplements that older generations did not have. It's life man, it goes on.

I'm 23 and started well b4 you did.... Butthurt I'm trying to give someone advice from experience instead of ignorance.. I'm done here DC checking

Reaction score
I'm 23 and started well b4 you did.... Butthurt I'm trying to give someone advice from experience instead of ignorance.. I'm done here DC checking

I know you have a ton of more experience than me, but I still don't think you should sai that I gave horrible advice when I just gave him a very helpful article regarding the information he's looking for....

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you using a Test base?

New Threads