Long Live the UG....Jig!

jig

Reaction score
Great to see the board back up! Hope to see a few of my old friends that I haven't seen for a while. :)

turbobusa

Reaction score
Been hoping this day would come. Home sweet home. T

vpiedu

Reaction score
feels great to be part of the UG once again. hope everyone is doing well

VP

K1

Reaction score
Glad to see it back up and see the old guys stopping back in.....

JAG

Reaction score
Its a shame the database was lost, hope everyone finds there way back

Marshall

Reaction score
jig ! Shit, I tried to email you and your email isn't good anymore. I thought I was going to have to start a new life :D

jig

Reaction score
jig ! Shit, I tried to email you and your email isn't good anymore. I thought I was going to have to start a new life :D

Bahaha, I hear ya Marshall, I had contacted a few at promuscle trying to get your email, I was curious if you ever ended up laying that bisexual bodybuilder chick you was always fantasizing about. :)

Hey, where is Tyrone??

vpiedu

Reaction score
i talked to Ty a coule days ago and he is coming he has just been very busy but he is looking forward to getting back to the UG.

VP

Jim550

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good to see ya Jig

jig

Reaction score
Thanks guys, seems good to see the old board back up!

Reaction score
Bahaha, I hear ya Marshall, I had contacted a few at promuscle trying to get your email, I was curious if you ever ended up laying that bisexual bodybuilder chick you was always fantasizing about. :)

Hey, where is Tyrone??

Right here brutha Jig!:) I think I was just late to the party and missed this thread some how. I was waiting for YOU I thought...lol
Hope life has been treating ya better than well man!!

jig

Reaction score
Bahaha, it has Tyrone, it has! What a great place this is! :=)

Marshall

Reaction score
Need to start seeing your wit and wisdom a bit more 'round here, jig ! :)

jig

Reaction score
Yes indeed Marshal, I'll see what I can do.....you know, I am glad this place is back up, there are a couple guys like you Marshal, tyrone, Otis and a few others that I really enjoy talking, debating and arguing with. :) Next year I am planning year off, in this time I am going to do some traveling and meet up with a few, maybe work on my beer gut a bit. :)

Reaction score
Yes indeed Marshal, I'll see what I can do.....you know, I am glad this place is back up, there are a couple guys like you Marshal, tyrone, Otis and a few others that I really enjoy talking, debating and arguing with. :) Next year I am planning year off, in this time I am going to do some traveling and meet up with a few, maybe work on my beer gut a bit. :)

Some traveling sounds like it could be very fun...especially with the time off!! Very cool, Jig!!

New Threads