All American Peptides

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any one heard of or used all american peptides? prices are decent and they have caps which is always a plus IMO.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quite frankly I don't recommend any research chems anymore. To me there's not even a 50/50 chance. It will be bunk. The legit stuff I got was from mp but apparently that didn't last long.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quite frankly I don't recommend any research chems anymore. To me there's not even a 50/50 chance. It will be bunk. The legit stuff I got was from mp but apparently that didn't last long.

I hear ya man, I never got anything I wasn't pleased with from MP. My thoughts on a company that has caps though is why go through all that trouble to sell a bunk product. Looks to me like selling liquids would be much easier to make stuff that was bunk. That was the only thing that made me consider giving this company a shot.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
give them a shot and lets hear about the results.....

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
give them a shot and lets hear about the results.....

I'm not saying they're ligit because they have caps dude... I have no idea. I've just had shit luck out of all research chem companies that had liquids aside from a decent order here and there from I-D. However, MP had awesome stane IMO, and they had caps.

shenky

Reaction score

I feel the same way; PCT and on cycle support are way too important to risk being screwed, but damn it would be nice to find a consistently legit research chem site. The inconsistency in potency tells me it's not the chem site trying to get one over on the customer, but rather their raw supplier have inconsistent product. I may be wrong, though

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard the name.. I use great white now and today's last day for 45%off with the code.. If anyone want it I'll dig it out

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Hd sten labs has very good stane. Cheap too but it's liquid. I always endup going back to stenlabs.com

Reaction score
Just ordered from madison james research, waiting for arrival. mixed reviews across the board, seems a lot like the major it of these research chem sites. I think its a hit or miss, and we all have to gamble if we want it. They also provide caps