Motivation and Encouragement for Our Brother......S4L

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Many of the Underground know that in a few short days our fellow brother S4L will be entering in his first PL Meet, and many of us were cued into the training thread that he had been logging in preparation to the upcoming meet. Well brother, I have to say you have inspired me, have been a great friend, and have lit a spark under my own mundane training I had been drudging by year after year. You have trained hard for this meet and now that hard work is going to pay off big time! It is my honor to be there to witness your first meet brother, so now, it is time to go F#*k some shit up!!!!!!! We all know you can bring the beast!!!

Last edited:

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was a little worried about my leg until today. It might not be 100 % but this is what we came for and I'll won't be holding anything back. The openers are just a little conservative (per SFG) but I promise each and every one of you that when I leave there on Sun there will be no weight left on that platform. You guys have stuck by my side since the beginning and I'm gonna give you 110%

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
S4L you got a whole forum behind you and in your corner. Motivate yourself and kick some fuking ass. Do what you've trained the last several months to do and that's lift some heavy ass weights bro

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Easiest guy I have every worked with. Every thing I told him to do he just did. No whining, no "thats too much" none of that crap. Dude quit his job cause it was messing up his training. Who here is that dedicated?

Sad I can't make it S4L but me and Alpha will be in touch during the meet.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
You got this bro ur nuts aren't even gonna sweat !

when ur " there " put urself inside ur head no noise no distraction just you and you alone. !

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Knock that shitt out my man, light a fire under the beast within, he is there brother, seen him in your vids. Destroy your competition.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry but this is Powerlifting he don't need pep talks and words of encouragement he needs to grab his F'n balls and get under the bar and lift.

To be honest a thread like this is considered weak, Powerlifting is a World of it's own and until you have experienced it you can't understand how true my post is.

There is no we got your back and we are there with or for you he is on his own he is alone he must do this for himself by himself on the platform and with that there is no room for weakness and pepping up this ain't Football.

This is how it's done folks rather you like it or not and how it was done to me. "Bro you ain't a f'n Powerlifter until you get in to the books so don't be stupid with your openers and don't be a pussy because if you bomb-out after all this hard work all we have to say is your still not a Powerlifter because your not in the books so get your head out of your ass and find a meet and get in the books." This is how Powerlifters talk to one another none of this pussy bullshit.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kick some ass bro! If not we could always do curls and calf raises together.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Kill it Steel. In the immortal words of Ronnie Coleman: "Ain't nuttin' but a peanut..." Whatever the **** that means.

Once you step off that platform after the last DL, you've joined an elite group. Be proud whatever the outcome. Lots of guys want to train to be a powerlifter, but don't want to compete. Brandon Lilly said: "just because you jack off don't mean you are not a virgin just like lifting heavy don't make you a powerlifter." You walk out there a virgin....walk off a powerlifter.

Good luck. I cant wait to welcome you to the fraternity.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give em' Hell S4L! We have been with you from the beginning and wish you the best my man. Your gunna kick some ass.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry but this is Powerlifting he don't need pep talks and words of encouragement he needs to grab his F'n balls and get under the bar and lift.

To be honest a thread like this is considered weak, Powerlifting is a World of it's own and until you have experienced it you can't understand how true my post is.

There is no we got your back and we are there with or for you he is on his own he is alone he must do this for himself by himself on the platform and with that there is no room for weakness and pepping up this ain't Football.

This is how it's done folks rather you like it or not and how it was done to me. "Bro you ain't a f'n Powerlifter until you get in to the books so don't be stupid with your openers and don't be a pussy because if you bomb-out after all this hard work all we have to say is your still not a Powerlifter because your not in the books so get your head out of your ass and find a meet and get in the books." This is how Powerlifters talk to one another none of this pussy bullshit.

You sure do know how to boost a guys confidence 3 days before the fukkin meet.

I sent you a pm about my openers and you made it seam like you were on board with my choices. I guess I'll walk in there full of worry and self doubt now. Thanks man.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To everyone else

Thanks for the support.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score

A pep talk, no matter how brutal and to the unforgiving truth, is still a pep talk brother!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You sure do know how to boost a guys confidence 3 days before the fukkin meet.

I sent you a pm about my openers and you made it seam like you were on board with my choices. I guess I'll walk in there full of worry and self doubt now. Thanks man.

I want you to be angry I want you to be pissed at me I want you to have the attitude of F'k SFG the entire meet and wanting to prove me your one of us!

Someone has to rattle you cage bro because all these hugs and kisses your getting in this thread isn't going to do it.

When I spoke about the openers in this thread I was speaking about myself I was speaking about how I would be talked to it was not reffered to you but an example to all those that think giving one a hug before each attempt is going to cut it.

I want you to be angry with the right kind of anger your going to need it with 2nd and 3rd attempts but your 1st attempt be a bit more calm save the agression at full blast for the 2nd and 3rd as your 1st attempts are to be cake so that you don't bomb.

Again speaking about attempts and bombing out was an example of how I was taught not was I am saying it direct to you it was dialog that goes on with teams.

2 rules

1 If a person bombs out you give them 24hr before you bust their ass
2 The support you show to one can't be with weakness.

I did a meet and missed my bench opener and 2nd you wanna know how my one of my coaches said and how he acted to encourage me he told me angerly I better pull my f'n head out of my ass or go home because if I act like I did again on the 3rd attempt I'm going home anyway, he did not give me words of encouragement he did not act like it's ok but what he did do was pull my head out of my ass and I smashed that 3rd attempt. Wanna know what he said after that? He told me see now quit being a f'k pussy and pull some damn weight to make up for the numbers lost on my bench he looked at me and said WTF is wrong with you and me to told knock it off and get my head right he said this meanly bro.

By him doing that I got pissed and lost all weakness in my head and pulled some weight.

I don't think you took my post correctly bro and just remember if shit goes wrong and your head turns into a mess remember my 2 post and hear me say that same shit I just did.

I'm not worried about you getting in the books your openers are for that I want you to go 9 for 9 like I did my 1st meet and do it all out balls out I want you to come back with a total not so easy for you to just go out and beat a total that will force you to even up your game higher.

So I'm not going to go all weak and soft on you there is enough of that.

When I talk about getting a total lower then some women have I'm talking not only about 90% or more the the male lifters out their there I am talking about myself also. Becca Swanson totaled over 2000 bro and as much as I respect her and like her because trust me she is a great person and very nice to talk to I look at her total and Laura's for motivation. Another friend Dana Shealey has 1 leg cut off at the knee and does a full power with a peg, those women motivate me because my total is shit as far as I am concerned. I wasn't directing that at you I was giving an expample of how fast the glory of a meet goes when you see people like them bro which in return ups your game.

Last edited:

New Threads