Motivation and Encouragement for Our Brother......S4L

whitelml

Reaction score
Nice work S4L. Great #'s and such discipline. Makes me want to try and lift this D8 Dozer I'm in right now. Thanks for the inspiration fellas.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
S4L are you going to grow a beard on your next project? It will give you more power, and the girls will be following you around carrying mattresses on their backs. Trust me.

Chicks cant resist muscles and a good beard.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
S4L are you going to grow a beard on your next project? It will give you more power, and the girls will be following you around carrying mattresses on their backs. Trust me.

BGH, great minds think alike. I grew a beard hoping to add 100 pounds to my total. And a few more BJ's from Mrs. HD per week.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It's funny but I've never had one. Maybe I'll give it a try. Although the one woman I have is enough for me. I can hardly keep up with her.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Miss Hunter makes me shave my beard to a sad version of one, when the state fair comes to town. She said too many Whores and Carnies flirting with you.

yeAh buddy. My beard is starting to fill out. I think I'll have a full beard in no time. I'm a late bloomer lol

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize this was s4l thread I thought we were just chatting about beards. Anyways just subscribed to your log. Keep killing it s4l.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize this was s4l thread I thought we were just chatting about beards. Anyways just subscribed to your log. Keep killing it s4l.

The meet is over but the friendships I gained along the way are still alive and going strong and if you guys wanna talk about beards then let's do it.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I smell a show your beard thread coming on....

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell of a thread. Makes me wanna go compete even though every lift I have is shit lol

Thanks man. This was my fist meet and all the guys here were into my training, and helping out.

Alpha actually lived in the town that the meet was in so he came and helped me stay focused.
Pillar drove 8 hours to surprise me and Big Herm drove 4 to help out with wrapping my knees.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Thanks man. This was my fist meet and all the guys here were into my training, and helping out.

Alpha actually lived in the town that the meet was in so he came and helped me stay focused.
Pillar drove 8 hours to surprise me and Big Herm drove 4 to help out with wrapping my knees.

that's super cool

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that's super cool

Dieyoungstrong came to the next few of mine too. I drove to one of his to help him with his bench.
I was actually the biggest bencher on the board till Ecksrated came along and warmed up with my max. Lol. Strong SOB any.

Reaction score

You know I give you a lot of shit because of your thoughts on the current state of this board, but this is pretty amazing shit.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You know I give you a lot of shit because of your thoughts on the current state of this board, but this is pretty amazing shit.

Right? Incredible results too, considering how small he is :32 (19):

New Threads