Anxiety after PCT on a test only cycle?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
After a test E only cycle, I ran arimidex and hcg during and continued with a nolva/clomid pct. After my PCT, for the first time in my life I experienced anxiety. I would feel uneasy, slightly short of breathe, and unalert. At first I didn't know what it was and then asked a doctor when I was in a scheduled doc appt. He said its common for my age and flipped me a small prescription for it ( I assume I can't name the script) and it would fix me up on the spot. After getting anxiety periodically for about 2 months, then it disappeared and I havent had one again for well over a year. They weren't unbearable but they were noticeable. Has anyone else experienced that? I was just wondering if it was truly because it is common for my age or if it was triggered by the cycle or PCT.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
go get blood work done

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive had anxiety my whole life. Gear or pct never made any changes to it. I could see it being possible though with all of the changes in hormones during pct. We do have a member here who contracted HIV through his gear, might want to check and see if you are gay.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive had anxiety my whole life. Gear or pct never made any changes to it. I could see it being possible though with all of the changes in hormones during pct. We do have a member here who contracted HIV through his gear, might want to check and see if you are gay.

You have anxiety? Nahhhhhh!!! ;)

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
Well Big Worm, I know I'm not gay but is it normal to have the freckles jump off your dick when you piss? Thats normal, right?

New Threads