DNP During Anabolic Steroids Cycle

Reaction score
I am thinkin of doing DNP for about 10 days during my AAS cycle.

My Question is, I have heard that DNP has some anticatabolic effects, but will running AAS keep muscle loss to a minimum and fat loss to a maximum?

I'd be sure to start at 200mg/day for at least 5 days. Many people cannot tolerate over 300mg/day without exhibiting some of the nasty side effects. Also, the majority of people (80-90%) will have no allergic reaction to DNP. I see no reason to take an antihistamine unless you start to show symptoms of an allergy. Even then, I think the best course of action is to discontinue use, let the rash clear, then try again. I don't think diet will have any significant effect on your results, granted your eat sufficent protein and control calories. I don't see any reason to eat high GI foods. You'll lose weight with DNP regardless of the diet.

Reaction score
You'll lose weight with DNP regardless of the diet.

I'm sorry bro that's just not true...at all. I've been on 600mg DNP a day before, while eating a bit reckless, and not only did I not lose fat, I probably gained a half a pound.

All DNP does is create a deficit, not even that huge to be honest, it's pretty big, but it's not that insane of a deficit. Eating a cheeseburger and fries could pretty much whip out a whole days worth of DNP effects if you do that math.

Reaction score
granted your eat sufficent protein and control calories.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't read the sentence before. I thought you were advocating you can eat anything. Yes, calories need to be controlled, a normal diet deficit along with DNP for results.

New Threads