Test for women

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife ask about low dose test and if it would raise her sex drive . I have heard pros and cons. Any women know from experience ?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes it will. Only a very low dose is needed. I have been on TRT Dr. prescribed Test P for a long time now.

I inject with a slin pin, sub-q E3D 10mg.

That is enough for better mood and higher sex drive, I would say you can go as high as 15-20mg but the only bad side from even a 10mg dose is facial hair growth. It sucks but it's something you have to be able to deal with if you want to use it, unless for some reason she didn't get that as a side but every woman I have talked to gets it.

PM if you have other questions :)

AliCat

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
I concur with Jenner. A low dose will also provide more energy and easier weight control. It just seems to turn the clock back a few years. Even the facial hair growth has a silver lining. To combat it I tried Veet on my face. It got rid of the excess peach fuzz and as a bonus acted kind of like a chemical peel. My skin looks much better after using it.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I concur with Jenner. A low dose will also provide more energy and easier weight control. It just seems to turn the clock back a few years. Even the facial hair growth has a silver lining. To combat it I tried Veet on my face. It got rid of the excess peach fuzz and as a bonus acted kind of like a chemical peel. My skin looks much better after using it.

Lol, that's too funny about the veet! :)

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

DHEA isn't the same really...have tried it and for what he's looking for / talking about, test is pretty great for it. My dr. has treated many women for low test, even younger women. That's not to say that his wife has low test and that's why she is having issues, could be other hormones. I suggest if he really wants to go the legit route, get her bloods done. :)

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. She has seen a doc but sometimes I do t think she knows what she is talking about. My wife ask her about test but doc just blew it off.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. She has seen a doc but sometimes I do t think she knows what she is talking about. My wife ask her about test but doc just blew it off.

Most will, my Dr. is a hormone Dr. so I got very lucky :)

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
There's also the option of private bloodwork and you can pick exactly the tests you want done.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have her get blood work even if it's private labs and go from there. I'm assuming it will be the female hormone panel as well or is there something else?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have her get blood work even if it's private labs and go from there. I'm assuming it will be the female hormone panel as well or is there something else?

Female panel and test levels:)

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Female panel and test levels:)

Jen, is it important to check things like Progesterone, different estrogens (E1 and E3), etc in women or is that only for specific reasons?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jen, is it important to check things like Progesterone, different estrogens (E1 and E3), etc in women or is that only for specific reasons?

yes,, they should be part of a female hormone panel I would think but he will see whats listed on the test :)

Reaction score
Yes it will. Only a very low dose is needed. I have been on TRT Dr. prescribed Test P for a long time now.

I inject with a slin pin, sub-q E3D 10mg.

That is enough for better mood and higher sex drive, I would say you can go as high as 15-20mg but the only bad side from even a 10mg dose is facial hair growth. It sucks but it's something you have to be able to deal with if you want to use it, unless for some reason she didn't get that as a side but every woman I have talked to gets it.

PM if you have other questions :)

Thanks,I always wondered about that.

New Threads