dealing directly with a major lab.

event462

Reaction score
So I've been doing a TON of research like everyone here recommended and I think I've found a valid source overseas with a major pharmaceutical company. When I emailed their website they told me that they do sell to individuals. Am I allowed to post the company so I can ask everyone's opinion?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go ahead bro. Just no links to any sites.

event462

Reaction score
The company is called Vermodje LTD. I've done some research on them and they sounded legit. That's why I figured instead of going through some distributor I would just contact the company directly. Have any of you guys ever done that, meaning just dealt with pharmaceutical company directly?

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
The company is called Vermodje LTD. I've done some research on them and they sounded legit. That's why I figured instead of going through some distributor I would just contact the company directly. Have any of you guys ever done that, meaning just dealt with pharmaceutical company directly?

Negative ghost rider but there's guys in here with alot more exp than me

event462

Reaction score
It just seems like it makes more sense to deal directly when possible. Now if I can just get all these buttholes to reply to this post...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell give it a go and see what happens!

event462

Reaction score
Hell give it a go and see what happens!

That's what I'm thinking of doing. Right now the guy is getting me a complete list of any info I might need before I go any further but once I get it I will post the info I'm allowed to here to see what everyone thinks. I'm also just waiting to see what everyone here thinks too. I'm looking at you guys Mods and Admin...

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure what the purpose of this post is, if u have an inside connect, keep it to yourself....A major supplier will usually never deal directly with an individual, it would piss off their distributors....I could never call Eli Lilly and ask them to sell me something, they would refer me to a pharmacy....

event462

Reaction score
Not sure what the purpose of this post is, if u have an inside connect, keep it to yourself....A major supplier will usually never deal directly with an individual, it would piss off their distributors....I could never call Eli Lilly and ask them to sell me something, they would refer me to a pharmacy....

I just wanted to know if people do it or if it would be too dangerous.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your free to do what u want, they make more money off of their distributor buying a 1,000 units at a time versus your small 2 item request.....I would be cautious....

event462

Reaction score
Your free to do what u want, they make more money off of their distributor buying a 1,000 units at a time versus your small 2 item request.....I would be cautious....

Damn you! j/k You're telling me the same things that I was actually thinking and worrying about!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Buy small charge large is what they do.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking of doing. Right now the guy is getting me a complete list of any info I might need before I go any further but once I get it I will post the info I'm allowed to here to see what everyone thinks. I'm also just waiting to see what everyone here thinks too. I'm looking at you guys Mods and Admin...

The staff here aren't going to help you vet out a source. Sorry you are on your own.

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
Like sfg said, if legit the probably have tiered pricing where the more you buy the cheaper each unit is.. good luck!!!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Cautious = good chance of $$ going bye bye.
Refrain = $$ still in pocket.

event462

Reaction score
The staff here aren't going to help you vet out a source. Sorry you are on your own.

Sorry Pob, I think my post came off the wrong way. Not a shocker being as I have a case of the dumbass. I really just wanted everyone's opinion on whether or not they would risk dealing with a major company from another country. My apologies brother.

event462

Reaction score
So it's a no go on dealing directly with company. I asked him when they were going to send me a list of prices and merchandise and his answer was screwy. He told me to just send them money. I may not be very smart but not even I'm that stupid!

Reactions: DF

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So it's a no go on dealing directly with company. I asked him when they were going to send me a list of prices and merchandise and his answer was screwy. He told me to just send them money. I may not be very smart but not even I'm that stupid!

lolololollllllllllll

New Threads