Nolva and Clomid, Need a research site?

motley482

Reaction score
Hey guys was curious if ne one could refere a trustworthy cite for buying these items for my PCT....not sure if youd consider this situation as me asking for a source since they are not steroids...so if im breaking the rules by asking my apologies. ..if thats the case any sense of directional guidance towards retrieving these items would be appreciated

T

TriniJuice

Not breaking any rules asking for pct stuff
Try alldaychemist, there a bit expensive but pharm grade
you could sub for extremepeptides or irondragon

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Research chem sites have been around. Beware some are hit or miss. Read diligently

motley482

Reaction score
Any other cites in mind please let me know the more the better especially if the prices are better!!!

motley482

Reaction score
Shud I take siphene or fertamide forcmy chlomide PCT PORTION?....or does it not matter

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Trini, Ive tried a few research chem sites but now I stick with alldaychemist and you cant compare the quality. With research chem sites you never know what youre getting but alldaychemist is pharma. Good luck on the search.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Just received an order of clom and nolva from ADC, and everything seems very g2g.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ADC would be my first choice as well, but I've also had good luck with http://www.greatwhitepeptide.com/ They're fast and cheap, but I prefer pharm tabs to RC liquids that taste like ass.

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Alldaychem is only research grade ever used I'd stick with pharm grade

New Threads