Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superdrol clone

Thanks

Superdrol clone

Hey guys I am newer than most to this world just finished a cycle of havoc/stano I know alot of ppl dont like ph but I feel as it will b a stepping stone. I am thinking about superdrol and I know it was banned but are there any clones or sources that are out there? My stats are 6'1" 235-237 lbs about 14-15 bf lifting for a years, hardcore for about 3.

Thanks guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to newbulk For This Useful Post:

#TheMatrix (04-30-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newbulk View Post
    Hey guys I am newer than most to this world just finished a cycle of havoc/stano I know alot of ppl dont like ph but I feel as it will b a stepping stone. I am thinking about superdrol and I know it was banned but are there any clones or sources that are out there? My stats are 6'1" 235-237 lbs about 14-15 bf lifting for a years, hardcore for about 3.

Thanks guys
    SD is overrated imo makes me lethargic as F*** but ahyour going to do what u want there's still alot of SD out there and it's not hard to find run 60mgs ed for 4 weeks.Some will call me crazy but gh15 said once he ran SD 60mgs ED one dose can't split to many sides quickly became his fav. oral and I seen why the recomp was amazing.If your looking into orals I'd recomend Epi 100-150mgs ed it's my personal fav and would honestly take over var.Check out Xcel sports Nutrition Killshot or but raw powders because ph's will break ur wallet.Anyways Ph's are my cup of tea and can help u and there's alot of knowledgable guys in here to chime in

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure that Ive heard SDMZ being the designer steroid for Sdrol. I'm not into PHs anymore as of a long time ago so I cant be absolute.
    Think of it like this bag, is full of my fukks. You're not getting any of em. None of em. I give zero fukks.

Thanks
    Thanks guys. Havoc is epi and I ran it at 50/60 mg. I cant imagine doubling it. Thst would def hurt my wallet. Ill def take a look into killshot.. sdmz has a 2.0 and 3.0. I heard the 2 was good and the 3 was overboard since it has 3 methyl products in it. Liver death. But thats peoples opinions... researching on!

Thanks
    get a bottle of helladrol and run it at 100mg for 6wks. its a decent PH.

no one should run epistane at 150mg. its ment to be ran at 30mg, with 50mg being where most take it. 150 is just retarded.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    get a bottle of helladrol and run it at 100mg for 6wks. its a decent PH.

no one should run epistane at 150mg. its ment to be ran at 30mg, with 50mg being where most take it. 150 is just retarded.
    gh15 recommended and I tried it and fell in love def or check out hardcorepowders for raw keep some money in your wallet.As far as retarded dosing epi is mild on the liver to say the least and can be abused.People are doubling doses on several pro's and there recklessness is paying of I've been seeing high doses on several and it's becoming epidemics.Don't down till you try.Try abusing msten as well ppl running it from 30-50mgs now.

Thanks
    trust me man, ive tried pretty much every PH since 2010.

i bought epi from hardcore powders and it look like they sent me a qtr of blow in the mail when i got it. No one here uses that shit, they go for real stuff.....which is what i would say you do too.

Thanks
    From someone that took hdrol/epi/trenazone/mt1 .., just do AAS it's safer and results are better.. Don't mess with PH just my opinion

Thanks
    To say superdrol is over rated makes me think maybe u weren't getting real SD....... Good superdrol will give u pumps that challenge a Dbol pump!
    Life through chemistry were we an expierement

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GreatGunz For This Useful Post:

Hero Swole (04-30-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    trust me man, ive tried pretty much every PH since 2010.

i bought epi from hardcore powders and it look like they sent me a qtr of blow in the mail when i got it. No one here uses that shit, they go for real stuff.....which is what i would say you do too.
    Lol at the qtr of blow.. but I'm just saying man I ran epi 60mgs and didn't think much of it would side with the other comments just spending money to kill the liver but when I ran it 100mgs+ I feel in love and yeah I rarely use powders it was just a recommendation to save money killshot is my fav the carbapol helps plus the 5a is a bonus and a friend caps 50mgs for me in xcel.Just a recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGunz View Post
    To say superdrol is over rated makes me think maybe u weren't getting real SD....... Good superdrol will give u pumps that challenge a Dbol pump!
    True that luv SD but by week 3 I feel like death outside the gym lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 555 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamChaser View Post
    gh15 recommended and I tried it and fell in love def or check out hardcorepowders for raw keep some money in your wallet.As far as retarded dosing epi is mild on the liver to say the least and can be abused.People are doubling doses on several pro's and there recklessness is paying of I've been seeing high doses on several and it's becoming epidemics.Don't down till you try.Try abusing msten as well ppl running it from 30-50mgs now.
    GH15 my nut sack. I've ran epi at 80mg and saw zero difference than when running at 50mg. You don't run anything (PH, Designer Steroid, AAS) as high as possible. You run it as low as possible while still reaping the benefits - in epi's case it's a slow builder, moderate strength gains, very dry, great for cutting - better taken in low doses over a longer period of time
    I <3 My Source

Thanks
    wait til you get some tes and drol. you will be singing a different tune

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

shredd3r (05-01-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast