Science of Steroids, NatGeo... Thoughts?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone who has did their research on AAS, which I believe some of us have done to an extent that is mind blowing with the countless hours reading any possible tidbit on AAS, both pro and con. I'm still OCD when it comes to AAS info, suggestions, do's and don'ts, legal ramifications, and the whole big picture. So what this doc. (which I have seen) means to me is a lot of redundant information aimed at the general public. I also think that documentary's like this spark an interest in maybe a higher percentage of younger people than older, into wading into the AAS waters.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't think it was too biased. Any documentary on steroids that includes Dr. Pope is ok by me.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didn't think it was too biased.

Same… With the exception of the father who's son hung himself, but there is no way you will convince him there were other factors in his death besides steroids

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
BrutesorGods;188rigjt457 said:
What I learned: Stay away from orals

Right! Seems like avoiding orals is the way to go!!! Lol

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Avoid orals? Uhhhh no.

Reaction score
I learned what we all have learned is that abusing any drug will damage your body. Use responsibly and you will be fine.

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
I have seen this one awhile ago. To me it's a good one on the subject.

CardinalJacked

Squat King
Reaction score
Same… With the exception of the father who's son hung himself, but there is no way you will convince him there were other factors in his death besides steroids

That high school kid suffered from depression and went cold turkey on lexapro. I was prescribed that on high school for depression and tried going cold turkey on it one day when I decided I didn't need it anymore. Needless to say I'm back on meds now. I'm sure roids didn't help the matter, but for that kids dad to blame it solely on roids I'm calling bs.

New Threads