1 year experiment adding Tren E to TRT regimen (6 months in)

RJ

Reaction score
ok, so i have gone thru some crazy changes with my physique over the last 23 years, but these are just a few of the most notable ones.

The start of it all. Hadn't even touched a weight yet and knew what was to come. 15 years old
11589947.jpg

5 years in. Okinawa, Japan. Prolly 180lbs. Had no idea what i was doing. All gay ass BBing style workouts. No strength consideration at all. Spent the last 2 months there at the beach everyday. Can you tell? mlp
11589948.jpg

10 years later. 2006. Met a PLer in 2004 and he kicked me in the head and taught me that strength breeds size. Not the other way around. Put me on a 3 day low volume routine that i hated. But after 2 months i was bigger, stronger and fuller. Thick that was my second test only cycle. Maybe added Deca at that point. 500/400 if so. Anyway, this pic is in 2006 after adding GH. I had been on it 6 months 5ius a day at this point. Real Jinos straight from the distro.... before ORD ****ed that all up.
11589949.jpg

March 2007. a few days out from my first and only BBing contest prep. I wasn't fat yet, just Slin Swollen. haha probably sitting at 245-250lbs or so.
11589954.jpg

14 weeks later. 2 weeks out from the show. And also Jenner's fav picture to rub one out to.
11589950.jpg

1 day out. Just got spray tanned. ended up looking like shit but i was lazy and i still won so i didn't care. Never dried out as much as we would have liked but for my first show i was happy enough.
i know i know the black box is wayyyyyy small. what can i say. small pecker!
11589951.jpg

and a back shot for ecksy.
11589952.jpg

and now to the fatso stuff. this is the before and after i made once i had lost all the weight. The after pic i was on 100mg of Var/d so i was pretty hard, but you get the idea.
11589953.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok, so i have gone thru some crazy changes with my physique over the last 23 years, but these are just a few of the most notable ones.

The start of it all. Hadn't even touched a weight yet and knew what was to come. 15 years old
11589947.jpg

5 years in. Okinawa, Japan. Prolly 180lbs. Had no idea what i was doing. All gay ass BBing style workouts. No strength consideration at all. Spent the last 2 months there at the beach everyday. Can you tell? mlp
11589948.jpg

10 years later. 2006. Met a PLer in 2004 and he kicked me in the head and taught me that strength breeds size. Not the other way around. Put me on a 3 day low volume routine that i hated. But after 2 months i was bigger, stronger and fuller. Thick that was my second test only cycle. Maybe added Deca at that point. 500/400 if so. Anyway, this pic is in 2006 after adding GH. I had been on it 6 months 5ius a day at this point. Real Jinos straight from the distro.... before ORD ****ed that all up.
11589949.jpg

March 2007. a few days out from my first and only BBing contest prep. I wasn't fat yet, just Slin Swollen. haha probably sitting at 245-250lbs or so.
11589954.jpg

14 weeks later. 2 weeks out from the show. And also Jenner's fav picture to rub one out to.
11589950.jpg

1 day out. Just got spray tanned. ended up looking like shit but i was lazy and i still won so i didn't care. Never dried out as much as we would have liked but for my first show i was happy enough.
i know i know the black box is wayyyyyy small. what can i say. small pecker!
11589951.jpg

and a back shot for ecksy.
11589952.jpg

and now to the fatso stuff. this is the before and after i made once i had lost all the weight. The after pic i was on 100mg of Var/d so i was pretty hard, but you get the idea.
11589953.jpg

Of course I asked the wife for permission! ;)

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Damn, that looks like a hell of a ride from where you were to where you are. Good work ****ing work.

How does your cholesterol regimen change when you blast?

RJ

Reaction score
Damn, that looks like a hell of a ride from where you were to where you are. Good work ****ing work.

How does your cholesterol regimen change when you blast?

thanks.

i no longer blast brother. and honestly my CHOL has ran high for years. One reason i decided to stop blasting really. And why i started this experiment in the first place. I'm plenty big for my taste. I just want to be lean & hard with abs all year round. But more importantly... healthy. I truly believe if i kept doing what i was doing and stayed heavy like that, my CHOL would be up near 300 eventually. I'm only 5'10" so 250lbs all the time is hard on the body/heart. So the plan is to just keep on carving the muscle i got, and if this experiment holds true, it will stay my TRT regimen with no need to blast.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Hahahaha holy bloated in that pic with the girl. Hahaha I've never seen that one.

And seriously jealous of your legs u ****er. Your quads have always been sick. Must be all those reverse cable upside down leg extensions you do. Mlp.

RJ

Reaction score
my quads are simply one word... CROSSFIT.

1000000 sets a week of inverted burpee kipping pullup squat thrusters and you can have the same legs i do. :D

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
now im looking forward to trt.....tes/tren all day

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amazing transformation, Brother. I'm also jelly of the quads :)

Reaction score
Very impressive! I admire you posting the pictures. Thanks!

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
wow amazing physique, i wanna look like that one day !

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the expierement !
Was very helpful.,....

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any updates on this RJ? Curious to see how you are doing with it.

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
Great work man. I need to do some reading on Niacin

Reaction score
I just want to add...the 2nd picture posted looked like you had a huge tear drop running down the chest. I thought briefly..."wow. that must have been a flip'n massacre...." hahaha.

RJ

Reaction score
Man it's been a while since I posted this. Ok, lemme update for anyone who cares.

It has been 1.5years on this protocol. I took 1 month off last October to see what my HDL would do. It averages ~31 on this regimen, and within a month off it was 49 I believe. So I was very happy with that bounce back. Liver values and all other bloods have been great. I still donate every 8-10 weeks also.

As for my physique, I did 6 months of Crossfit (totally homo) to try it out. Actually wasn't bad but after we moved to Colorado in December, the new gym didn't incorporate much heavy lifting, so I felt lost. I can't do without the iron so I went back to a gym and have been back on the 531 for a month. Strength is increasing well as I love this program. Ill be 41 this year so I'm considering stepping on the platform as well. I'm currently sitting at 230ish and still less than 13% I think. But 've been eating more carbs also.

AnywAy, still on 100/100 test/tren E and feeling great. I'm considering a bump in the test to 200 maybe just to see what happens. I don't want my strength gains to come from a bunch of gear so that's all I'd do is a small bump.

Hope this helps.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice rj! Crossfit eh? U kippin? Haha! How did u like crossfit compared to what uve previously done?

Where at in colorado? I might, might know the area ;)

Awesome results and no other issues at all? Any insomnia or

RJ

Reaction score
Nice rj! Crossfit eh? U kippin? Haha! How did u like crossfit compared to what uve previously done?

Where at in colorado? I might, might know the area ;)

Awesome results and no other issues at all? Any insomnia or

I may have kipped. Honestly, it's pretty good, but hard on the joints. Definitely a young man's game imo. Crossfit is fine. It's Crossfitters that are retarded.

We moved to Colorado Springs. Love it!!

I still deal with some insomnia, but it's mild. Nothing an OTC can't fix. Still feel I'm getting gains from it with no medical issues. I'm doing a full panel in May so ill know more than.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Holy fukk it's rj. I was gonna email u the other day. I forgot to tho.

platform huh? Do it. I'm doing my first meet in April.

Last edited:

johnnyBALLZ

Reaction score
Awesome thread, thanks!!

No tren sides at 100mg/week long term? How do you feel on this protocol vs traditional TRT?

New Threads