AML arrived today, can I start test with no AI?

Reaction score
I received my Aml test today, first time trying aml.. Forget to order AI with it, is it ok to start with test prop before ai arrives? It should be here in 3 days. Worst case I can use a friends AI if its not here in a week. How long can/ should I hold off?

Ps
-I have nolva and clo on hand.
-Am I aloud to post pics of the gear?

thanks everyone

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why did u get prop..u like pinning?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Of coarse you can start. Epecially if you're getting your AI in 3 days. Do you really think an issue is going to develope in 3 days. This isn't Gamma radiation Hulk.

TylerDurdn

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test is test.. just different absorption rates. Buy yeah you'll be fine as long as it will there soon

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What ever happened to building your cycle backwards and getting your pct and AI first then get the test??

Thats not how they do it in Canada.

Op, yes u will be fine.....if and only if you can truly be sure your ai will be to u in 3 days. Some places people order from i would advise, due to shipping delays or whatever else could happen. I always have two sources for ai, becuz what if ones bunk?? Also really should have everything before you start....not a race brother.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U can start. But it is always best to have everything in order before u start.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, and the reason I didnt have the adex along with the test is because "silly me" forgot to ask for it. I noticed 2 days later and have it coming. I did have my pct planned out just a simple case of retardation (even though adex isnt considered a pct, but a oct)..

Thanks again guys

New Threads