Rich Piana on Alternating Stacks Every 3-4 Weeks

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His goal is admirable (eg. avoid having to increase doses in order to continue getting results).

I do wonder how this approach would play-out using long esters however.

Perhaps a bi-monthly cadence of Test/Tren/Mast alternated with Test/Deca?

Interesting concept...

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm putting together a cycle right now, gonna give this a go.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He has been coming out with alot of vids on cycle use and pct since march and I think its great that hes doing it. Alot of these guys don't want to even admit their usage.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
KISS.

It's bullshit to help him sound like an innovator.
1-3 aas compounds offseason/1-4 precontest-always works; always done.

Not competing? Don't need more than 1 compound.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yea did u see his 8 hour arm workout video he posted? He said some bullshit like every half hour u wwork out your arms for a half hour. Take a shake then repeat again in a half hour 16 times that day. 16 shakes!!!! It will add an inch to your arm overnight. Hahahahahaha. That's what he said.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's safer as he claims. Still putting AAS in your system lol. If anything your blood levels have a lot of fluctuation going on and introducing random new compounds in and out changes up the side effects game. If anything its more complicated. Depending what you choose to alternate through, you would have to do a lot of AI adjusting as well as some prami or caber off and on. Just seems too complicated honestly. More planning and more on cycle compounds to worry about. You also couldn't rely on bloods for your e2, cholesterol, etc because you're always changing it up thus effecting those Levels you are trying to track.
But, I'm not gonna knock it till I try it. It's worth doing a little experimenting just to see how it goes. Gonna take a lot of planning though. Maybe later in the game I'll try it out.

Last edited:

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Yea did u see his 8 hour arm workout video he posted? He said some bullshit like every half hour u wwork out your arms for a half hour. Take a shake then repeat again in a half hour 16 times that day. 16 shakes!!!! It will add an inch to your arm overnight. Hahahahahaha. That's what he said.

I'd look at it as more of a challenge. Like the 225x30 on squat.
I don't have 8 hours of the day to sit around in the gym though.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would be pretty simple with a test base - TRT dose, 500mg, 1gram, whatever. Then 4 weeks of tren-a, then drol, then mast-p, then var, then done. Throw in 12.5 - 25 mg of aromasin every M/W/F whenever you add something thats aromatizes (that would be on top of whatever AI dose you need to keep your test base in check).

Obviously much easier to try with orals & short esters and a good way to see how you react to different shit over a 16 week cycle.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thnk this is what wide hips was getting at

This is exactly what wide was getting at. Some of these guys don't create their own cycles, these cycles are drawn up for them by professional top level trainers. Ronnie Coleman never prepared his own cycles. Are you kdding me? Lol