reliablerxpharmacy?

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
I ordered Nolva a while back and I just put in for 50,000 IUs of HCG for an experiment Im running, very good customer support and cheap prices.
the whole thing cost me 137, sign up for the affiliate program too they will give you a discount on top of whatever you got.
i ordered CORION C and ovidac both seem to have a good record.
Also be careful there check out system is glitchy and might charge you twice, if the page just stops working DONT order again because it will double it and charge you twice, I highly recommend making an account with'em. The order takes around 2 and a half weeks to get to you and it has good packaging

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
reliable rx pharmacy is known to be a big scam they took my credit card info and sold it cause i had fraudelent charges. I did a search and noticed many others had this complaint. I recommend you buy from xxxxxxxxxx .com they don't ask for a prescription and I never had a problem.
No they are not, they just charge under weird names and they warn you about it before and after putting in your order

Intense

Reaction score
Yeah they are legit. And I believe they carry clonidine, which I've been meaning to pick up.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s been a while but always have been gtg

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ordered 5/31, received today (6/22). Spent about a week in customs. Products shipped from China. Will be going for baseline blood work tomorrow and recheck in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I haven't used them in a while, but next time I do, I'll probably use a single-use, throwaway, virtual credit card number. I heard too many horror stories about credit cards being cloned after using ReliableRx. Granted, the last time I used them, I used a card that is strictly used for international purchases back from my e-commerce wannabe days. That card is super easy to monitor as I get an approval email for every charge that hits it. If I don't approve the charge, it doesn't go through.

New Threads