reliablerxpharmacy?

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
Has anyone tried their hcg or anything else? Ive heard they are related to ADC but just wanted to see if anyone has used.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I dunno but my buddy ordered from adc a month or so ago and told him it would take 3 months to ship his stane.

Reaction score
I order 20000ius of HCG from them, received it about 3 weeks later. G2G in my book, that was 2 weeks ago

Reaction score
The fertigyn (HCG) from reliable is G2G. I ran a prego test and posted pics over at Meso. Lets just say, I had twins, chubby twins. ;)

Has anyone tried their hcg or anything else? Ive heard they are related to ADC but just wanted to see if anyone has used.

Reaction score
I dunno but my buddy ordered from adc a month or so ago and told him it would take 3 months to ship his stane.

Seems like everyone is back ordered on that or just discontinued it. Im gonna look into this reliablerx. You guys say is related to ADC??

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
I can't find hcg on alldaychemist do they carry hcg

Reaction score
I have a friend here that just received quite a large order of their HCG and Adex. He hasn't used it yet but we haven't heard any bad news on these products either.

Reaction score
reliable rx pharmacy is known to be a big scam they took my credit card info and sold it cause i had fraudelent charges. I did a search and noticed many others had this complaint. I recommend you buy from xxxxxxxxxx .com they don't ask for a prescription and I never had a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
reliable rx pharmacy is known to be a big scam they took my credit card info and sold it cause i had fraudelent charges. I did a search and noticed many others had this complaint. I recommend you buy from xxxxxxxxxx .com they don't ask for a prescription and I never had a problem.

Oh you sly dog you working yer lil links in there... almost had me!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh Linder u silly bastard

New Threads