Balkan Pharma

Reaction score
Worst pip I've ever had w Balkan. Normally the shit doesn't bother me but that shit was on another level

Reaction score
heard Balkan is usually hit or miss.. not something i wanna find out..

Reaction score
I order from Balkan Pharmaceuticals and they are without a doubt the best. I'm from America and I always received my gear within 3 weeks, my last order I actually got the first half in 8 days. And the gear is what it says it is. Don't have one negative thing to say bout them.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I order from Balkan Pharmaceuticals and they are without a doubt the best. I'm from America and I always received my gear within 3 weeks, my last order I actually got the first half in 8 days. And the gear is what it says it is. Don't have one negative thing to say bout them.

You joined this site to throw in your .02 cents on a source on a post that is over a year and a half old?

sorry, we don’t take recommendations from losers.

welcome to the board, Jerky.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You joined this site to throw in your .02 cents on a source on a post that is over a year and a half old?

sorry, we don’t take recommendations from losers.

welcome to the board, Jerky.

if this wasnt the uncensored portion of the site you would be gone.

Reaction score
I still prefer SP labs, aka sister of Balkan over Balkan tho. Pharm grade vials from Moldova.

anaboliclabtest.com

Never fails a lab test before

Reaction score
I still prefer SP labs, aka sister of Balkan over Balkan tho. Pharm grade vials from Moldova.

anaboliclabtest.com

Never fails a lab test before

I don't have enough posts to post a link. If the guy I quoted above is sourcing by pm or hiding out someplace here he is a source that was caught sending counterfeits to customers and worse threatened one of the guys he stole from with turning his info over to the FBI in hopes of keeping him quiet.
You can google his handle and it will take you to his thread at meso where the conversation is posted where the threat happens.

Reaction score
Balkan Pharmaceuticals is pharma grade company with real address and real factory. Who think it is "another one UGl", you guys are really wrong..

Reaction score
Want to post some videos from factory, but even that i can not to do without 25 posts)))
So will do it later...

Reaction score
You ****s see the date on this thread?
a) It was in top in this section
b) Last post in this thread was 3 days ago
c) If this thread would be not able to post here, it would be closed
d) In your opinion if thread have 100.000 posts and last post was 1 day ago, but thread was created 10 years ago, no one do not must write there?
Some problems with my posts?

Reaction score
a) It was in top in this section
b) Last post in this thread was 3 days ago
c) If this thread would be not able to post here, it would be closed
d) In your opinion if thread have 100.000 posts and last post was 1 day ago, but thread was created 10 years ago, no one do not must write there?
Some problems with my posts?
You didn’t see the word “****s” as in plural?

But yeah, I see problems with your posts. You’re clearly here to get your post count up and attempt to sell some “best gear”. To which I say, **** off.

Last edited:

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
You didn’t see the word “****s” as in plural?

But yeah, I see problems with your posts. You’re clearly here to get your post count up and attempt to sell some “best gear”. To which I say, **** off.

Feel free to use the neg rep option guys! Everyone knows what this guy is about!!!

Reaction score
Balkan Pharmaceuticals has not only steroids but also other drugs that have quality certificates

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good source to use? Or a thread on the site with g2g sources?
This question thrown out in the open will definitely get your inbox humming. Your problem is your desperation is palpable.....like chum in the water. What recourse do you have when the guy you send your money too disappears without a trace(your $$, too)? Or you maybe get something in the mail but it was packaged poorly and half the vials are broken? The answer, unfortunately, is none whatsoever. This isn't a source board. You have any kind of issue you can't contact staff for help. You can't post in the sources thread because chances are they won't have any presence here at all.
The truth of the matter, and its a good thing for guys in your situation, there hasn't been a better time for a guy new to the Community to purchase gear. With all the testing that have taken place over the last few years there is more decent gear that is dosed at label claims than at any other time in recent memory.
What that means is that sources are competing for your money. Go to source board. Do your research and take a shot. Another positive thing is that all this good gear is priced lower than at any other time. Just before ORD kicked off prices were low like they are now. A guy could log on for the first time and get a 10ml vial of Testosterone E dosed @250 or 300mg/ml for $25 or $30. We're seeing that again as I type.

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm new to the forum. I'm from central america, I was curious to know if any of you guys have ever tried balkan pharmaceuticals? If so how was your experience? I bought some test prop, anavar and masteron from balkan pharma and I'm looking for some honest reviews on this source.

Any comment will be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

if it’s real Balkan, you won’t find better. It’s expensive AF but it’s def top shelf. Hands down. Check the products on their authenticate website. Make sure what you have was made by them. There’s a lot of knock offs. But don’t fret, if they made it, you will NOT be disappointed.

New Threads