Joli's therapeutic phlebotomy

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Joli: which veins do you like using? I would prefer not to use the same ones the blood banks use if I ever had to do this. I don't want them to think I am a junky and like you say, why build up scar tissue in the same veins they use.

The blood bank always puts a pressurized blood pressure cuff on my arm while I am donating. It has slipped before and slowed down the rate my blood flows out. Do you do this as well, or does the negative vacuum replace this need for this? Of so, could you try the blood pressure cuff instead of the negative vacuum tequila bottle?

I use different veins. Arms, forearms, thighs and calves. Keeps a good rotation.

I have used a tourniquet...sometimes I still do, but most of the time I'm in a rush because I look like I went into the bathroom with a heroin needle, cock pump, and a mason jar of moonshine. I don't do well with answering those kinds of questions.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
When I get to Valhalla I hope I am as tough as you.

This is the craziest shit I've ever read lol

Reaction score
Any site you recommend for watching a "How To" video or research it more?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Anybody tried this? Gravity draining with a 16g only yields a half a pint for me before clotting up.

You ever have issues with the catheter tubing and needle connection? Like losing the vacuum due to not having an airtight seal? Seeing as those parts aren't meant to go together....

A Google search of "therapeutic phlebotomy kit" yields this thread as the 7th hit. Way to go Jol!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Ill need to clean the brake fluid out of mine first. Can't believe I didn't think of that.
Just don't get too carried away and collapse the vein. You can get away with a 20-22 using good vacuum.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I haven't tried using suction. Would my penis pump work? I'll have to turn it down from the 500mmhg setting first.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the home kits that they sell online? the ones online are like 20 dollars and wonder if any are good

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the home kits that they sell online? the ones online are like 20 dollars and wonder if any are good

Link please.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Do you know of a link for one that is good cause only one I found worthy would only be delivered to a medical facility

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Use Jol’s method or just drink a lot of water, take a couple aspirin and use an 18g and just let it bleed out into a pint glass. Works for me.

New Threads