Joli's therapeutic phlebotomy

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Use Jol’s method or just drink a lot of water, take a couple aspirin and use an 18g and just let it bleed out into a pint glass. Works for me.

Don't forget the whiskey!!

DOOM

Reaction score
Thank you I am well aware? That’s why you stay on top of it! I donate at the hospital up the street from my house every 10 weeks. So five times a year regardless of what I am on.

DOOM

Reaction score
Hahahah, You made me laugh!! Listen buddy they call me to come in every 10 weeks. No line and it take 15 minutes. This is a hospital not some ghetto ass mobile blood unit.

Hopefully your bad attitude and laziness doesn’t lead to an infection or even worse stroke.

DOOM

Reaction score
My response was not directed towards anyone specific but directed towards everybody and anybody.

Last edited:

German89

Elite
Reaction score
My response was not directed towards anyone specific but directed towards everybody and anybody.

LMAO shut up doom!

I think, and from my past with my ex husband. If you can't lower your BP, youre in the weeds.. Sometimes just doing it yourself is easier.

I have zero issues with donating. I just went like a month ago. And will go again when I am due.

Everyone has a different reason for doing it themselves and that's okay. This isn't abnormal at all. It is normal to do these things yourself in this lifestyle.

DOOM

Reaction score
No it’s not normal to do these things. You are making excuses. It is normal to do these things out of desperation when you don’t stay on top of it. Lol or if your just too busy!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
No it’s not normal to do these things. You are making excuses. It is normal to do these things out of desperation when you don’t stay on top of it. Lol or if your just too busy!
You’re a couple bricks short aren’t you bud.
10 weeks is too long for me on blast. I donate and drain in between based on crit levels. And I absolutely “stay on top of it”

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Hopefully your bad attitude and laziness doesn’t lead to an infection or even worse stroke.

I am self employed and not lazy at all. Have a great attitude as well except when it comes to dumb ****s like yourself. If you get an infection is because you were careless and didn't do it proper.
You don't have a clue about anything so Stfu

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am not allowed to give blood due to working in Africa so what category am I in?? Lazy or too busy??

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Doom, you should keep your opinions to yourself bud.

DOOM

Reaction score
No hospitals in Africa?

DOOM

Reaction score
Are you running cycles in the jungle in Africa?Bush phlebotomy.can be risky. Be safe!

New Threads