Scammer - Tilltheend

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I told you where I'm at, your putting the wrong guy up because your the FBI and you are getting ready to get the hammer slammed on you.

Reaction score
I 'knew' him from a few other boards..too bad to toss your rep away and get banned for a few bucks.
Problem, is he'll just change his ip addy and will be back next week under another name.

There will always be scum around like this, its just a matter of dealing with reputable people only... Must be some well recognized people or places to buy from by now..

T

TriniJuice

lmao that default pic makes him look like a failed author
:32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18):

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tilly keeps showing up at TID which has motivated me to do some more digging. Below is Tilltheend AKA Scott Segally Jr. twice giving his shipping details to another member who he later scammed. The shipping details were Scott Segally Jr 6560 Columbia Hammond, Indiana 46320. This address, which he used to receive the products he was ordering and later used to scam people, is a business:

Columbia Lock & Key LLC
6560 Columbia
Hammond, Indiana 46320
Phone: (219) 931–2614
Fax: (219) 931–2811
Email: columbialockandkey@yahoo.com
http://columbialockandkey.com/Contact-Us/

I'll be emailing this updated information to Scott's father and contacting the business he used to scam people.

4r3RKAb.png

rlLxWm2.png

Last edited:

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
THlPqMF.png

Email to: columbialockandkey@yahoo.com

Hello, I'm a moderator on a bodybuilding forum. Our website discusses all aspects of lifting, diet, supplementation and the muscle sport culture. Some of our users choose to use performance enhancing supplements to achieve their goals. While it is forbidden to advertise or sell products which are unlicensed or unlawful to our members, we can not control what people do outside of our website.

It was reported to our staff that two people who came to trust a person identifying himself as Tilltheend AKA Scott Segally Jr. were scammed out of about two thousand dollars. They trusted Scott and decided to purchase unlicensed pharmaceuticals from him via instant messenger. Scott never had any intention of shipping their products and stole their money. He was banned from our community for stealing. He has continued to return to our forums with the intention of stealing money from people who trust him, despite being banned over thirty times. Here is an example of a post he made advertising performance enhancing drugs for sale: http://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/12541

The intent of that post is to trick people into sending him money in exchange for products he does not intend to ship. His persistent efforts to steal money from people has created a great deal of interest in him among the bodybuilding forum staffs which represent the sites he has been harassing for the last year or so.

Along with scamming people out of money, Scott has made countless death threats to our members and identifies himself as a member of a drug cartel. Here is a conversation which took place between Scott and someone he scammed for over a thousand dollars where Scott threatens to behead him: https://i.imgur.com/jopOxHt.png

Scott chose to use your business mailing address to send and receive the unlicensed pharmaceuticals he was dealing in. The shipping information he used, which he confirmed twice, was Scott Segally Jr 6560 Columbia Hammond, Indiana 46320. The instant messenger conversation where an order he placed is processed can be seen here: http://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/12544-Scammer-Tilltheend?p=197860&viewfull=1#post197860

The person who ripped off and made death threats to our members was or is currently in your employ. He used your business mailing address to scam our members. I would like to know what steps you as a business owner are going to take to prevent your employees from using your mailing address to defraud our members while offering for sale unlicensed pharmaceuticals.

Last edited:

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Regs...has his dad responded to the first email yet?

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Regs puts in work. It's what he does. You think he chose that avi? Hell no...he earned it.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Regs...has his dad responded to the first email yet?

No, but Scott emailed me in response to what I sent to his father denying it was him. However, Scott knew that the transaction he was denying being a part of involved pills which was redacted from what was released.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome regs

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is nothing regular about regular lol. He is def a shark.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
now that's a mod right there. awesome regs.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Scott Segally - On Romance

friday night i didn't sleep, had too much energy, i had to work this saturday,first saturday in a long time. Worked 6am-11am. I get out i feel horrible. I feel extremely manic from being up and exerting so much energy. Along with that comes extreme arousal. I was so ****ing horny, i stayed up till about 3am, i made a **** toy. I took a pillow, wrapped a soft blanket around it, took old shirts and made breasts out of them with duct tape. I made a fake ass aswell for this pillow. I also made a bump in the front of it, i also made some thighs with shirts for it too. Then i took about 5 socks, and i put them all into eahcother, leaving to the naked eye one sock when in reality it is 5 socks all layered together, i took a rubber band and put it in the middle. I would insert the sock right in the middle, above the asscheecks i made and right under the pussy bump. I got to tell you i was impressed with what i made. But the lotion i had didnt work well with socks. So i took peanut butter and dish soap and filled the socks with those, and microwaved it for 25 seconds and it got hotter than shit. I ****ed it for probably an hr literally, after i busted a nut i thought to myself "why the **** did i do that??????" i woke up today with a bruised and battered penis tender to the touch.this is a true story.

Dtr5XEZ.jpg

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wow.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"****ing in my benz cum stains on my leather"-bow wow.

Is that jizz on that cherry red sofa? What a lunatic. Keep the kids away lock your Windows.

New Threads