To steroid or to otc?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

ive been trying to decide on a new supplement this past week or so and honestly my eyes and head are sore from looking at my damn computer screen. A little history on myself:

age-24
weight-175
height-5' 10"

In my past i have tried some mild oral steroids such as dianabol and some barely legal otc supplements like AMMO Labs "Wicked 50". I didn't really see much from the dbol and i gained about 15 pounds in a month off of the wicked 50 but unfortunately i had experienced some negative side effects such as depression and anxiety (also lost almost all gains). So Finally to my question. I have been considering a Anavar cycle but as you could imagine im some what frightened of going through those same side effects that ive already experienced. So im thinking of taking a strong otc supplement that will hopefully have very little sides, but i dont want to waste my time or money.

What would you guys suggest?
Thanks in advance!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do you think you lost all of what you gained from the previous orals?

If your dbol was real, you would have gained probably 15lbs in 4 weeks. A lot would be water but you would have been strong and aggressive in the gym.

Just going by your weight, I think your ability to consume enough calories to build and then almost more imporantly maintain the new growth post cycle is your problem. I'm one inch taller than you but almost 100lbs more. Juice or not, you can't get there without shoveling a lot of food down your gullet.

What does a typical day of eating look like for you?

Also I will let you know that when you run an oral like dbol or var without an injectable test, the oral suppresses your bodies ability to make its own test. So you are left with nothing but estrogen. That will bring out the crazy in a guy.

Reaction score
Spend some money on getting your t lvls checked. I trained a guy about your age, he never did any cycles. I gave him a diet to follow which he followed. We ate out a few times and he could put away some food. In a year he maybe gained 15 lbs so i suggested he get his lvls checked. He had his bloods done and the doc could not believe how low his test lvls were. The doc checked him 4 more times within 2 months. Put him on a script. Problem solved.
Pillarpofballance is right you got to eat first. If your not getting enough you wont gain. But if your lvls are low you are never gonna get where you want to be. And if you did dbol and got nothing from it. The shit was not real.

New Threads