11 oxo and test cyp

lilbra

Reaction score
Thinking of adding 11 oxo at the end of my test cyp cycle bridging into pct. Does anyone think I would benefit from this or a waste of time?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry I dont know what 11 oxo is.

Paolos

Reaction score
Losieloos I dig that avatar...Thats good eating!

Sorry I dont know anything about 11 OXO myself is it a natural test booser I assume?

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
Pron a waste but wait for an expert to chime in

lilbra

Reaction score
11-OXO Frequently Asked Questions

11 OXO is adrenosterone which is a hormone produced in the adrenal glands under the influence of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH).

11 OXO works in two ways. First, it is a prohormone to 11-ketotesterone which is a non-aromatizing analog of testosterone. It shares many of testosterone's benefits such as increased libido and increased muscle mass.

11 OXO also works by selectively inhibiting the function of the 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type1 reductase (11HSD1R), an enzyme responsible for converting cortisone to cortisol in target tissues such as fat, liver, and muscle. 11 OXO simply occupies the enzyme, preventing cortisone from accessing it. This is known as competitive inhibition. If cortisone cannot access 11HSD1R then it won't have the opportunity to be converted to cortisol at the target tissue. The nice thing about 11 OXO is that it selectively acts on the 11HSD1R enzyme. Thus, 11 OXO offers a method of controlling the negative actions of cortisol on the body without blocking cortisol's vital functions necessary for life.

For more Info :*http://www.ergopharm.net/products_11oxo_article.php

Cutting is its forte, however it is still very good for bulking. 11 OXO will help minimize fat deposition while on a hypercaloric diet.

11 OXO may cause suppression at high doses due to the fact that it converts to 11-ketotestosterone, a potent androgen. This is exhibited especially at higher doses, 6+ caps/day. Always make sure to run the proper PCT after each cycle.

11 OXO does not aromatize and it has a very low intrinsic estrogenic potential. In fact, in a study comparing it to 18 other common androgenic steroids it showed the lowest estrogenic potency (as measured through uterotrophic activity).

No, 11 OXO is not a methylated androgen and thus does not pose any substantial strain on the liver.

There are no outward signs of cortisol rebound when reasonable dosages are utilized.

It is suggested that you run 11 OXO no longer than 8 weeks.

11 OXO works quite well on its own however one can stack with other hormonal products. Of course post cycle therapy (PCT) becomes more of a necessity when other hormonal products are utilized.

In doses under 3 capsules per day it is not required. In doses over 3 capsules a day but under 6 capsules a day it is recommended. In doses over 6 caps a day it is highly recommended.
Refer to Cycle Suggestions

11 OXO's pharmacokinetic profile should be similar to non-methyl prohormones. Peak blood levels should be attained in about an hour after ingestion. Then it should start to decline returning to baseline after 4 to 5 hours.

It is suspected that the morning cortisol rise is an important part of arousal so the user may not want to interfere with that by taking it night before. It may not make any difference but if the user had to make a choice then it is recommended that they avoid evening dosing.

It is recommended to take 11 OXO with a meal containing some fat.

Potential side effects with 11 OXO are the same as with all prohormone products. Most common would be acne, acceleration of male pattern baldness (if genetically susceptible), and increased or decreased sex drive. Also, increased appetite has been reported.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
11 oxo isnt going to do much man....but use it if you want to.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to take 6oxo during pct along with nolva

lilbra

Reaction score
Just was thinking lowering cortisol would help keep me lean going into pct but who knows just fishing. This cycle of test and mast is very mild. Compared to others. But on the other hand had some nice gains!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just was thinking lowering cortisol would help keep me lean going into pct but who knows just fishing. This cycle of test and mast is very mild. Compared to others. But on the other hand had some nice gains!

take 250-500mg of vit C 3x ED for cortisol. its a whole lot cheaper.

lilbra

Reaction score
Yea guess you right already taking my vitamins everyday though so I guess that's covered I think I just have too much time in front of the computer at work.

New Threads