Gyno Prevention Questions

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
I am very gyno prone and just want to get some answers on how to ensure that I will not get in a bind with it on my next cycle that I have not started. I am going to run aromasin throughout my test, dbol, HCG cycle at 6.25 mg daily and adjust from there. If I start getting symptoms and continue to raise the amount to 12.5 mgs ED and the symptoms still don't stop, how should I proceed? Ive heard to keep letro on hand. When using letro, do I discontinue the stane completely? Once symptoms reside using letro, would I go back to stane. I have letro, arimidex, aromasin, nolva. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I want to be prepared.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much test are you running? I would start at 12.5 and go to 25mg ED. You'll need more while on the dbol. I have some letro on hand as well, but I haven't used it and don't want to comment on it because I'm really not sure. From what I've heard you can crash your E2 pretty easily with letro. I can tell you I have taken 25mg of aromasin morning and night (50mg/day) while running cyp and TNE. Don't be afraid to up the aromasin dosage, but remember it does have a fairly short half life, so try to take it ED.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
Ok. i will play with those dosages with aromasin. I am only going to run 500 mg a week. Maybe 600 along with the first 4 weeks of 30 mgs ED dbol.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
30mg ED of dbol will definitely kick up a lot more estrogen. I would start low and up the aromasin at the first sign of itchy or puffy nips. The signs of high E2 are much easier to spot than low E2 and you don't want to crash it. Having said that, you should plan to reduce the dose a bit when the Dbol is done. Personally I only use dbol as a PWO and skip it on non-gym days. This gives my liver a break and is less to aromatize.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just like Rumpy said - 25mg of aromasin ED should put your estro in range even with high dosed, heavy aromatizing gear. BUT you need blood work. It is incredibly important.

I've seen guys claiming to have bunk AIs and go in for testing and come back with crashed estro - which is not good! Don't crash your estrogen, keep it in normal range - if you still have gyno symptoms once your estradiol is in check, add raloxifene to prevent estrogen from binding specifically in breast tissue.

......Oh and Fucck letro, that shit sucks dick

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Just like Rumpy said - 25mg of aromasin ED should put your estro in range even with high dosed, heavy aromatizing gear. BUT you need blood work. It is incredibly important.

I've seen guys claiming to have bunk AIs and go in for testing and come back with crashed estro - which is not good! Don't crash your estrogen, keep it in normal range - if you still have gyno symptoms once your estradiol is in check, add raloxifene to prevent estrogen from binding specifically in breast tissue.

......Oh and Fucck letro, that shit sucks dick

This^^^^

10char

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gyno prone as well. I use Adex as my AI of choice just because that's what I've been using for years & am used to dosing ect... with that. As the guys have said you'll need extra AI because of the Dbol. I have used Letro with success to treat good sized painful lumps. Keeping the letro on hand as a last resort is a good idea.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok. i will play with those dosages with aromasin. I am only going to run 500 mg a week. Maybe 600 along with the first 4 weeks of 30 mgs ED dbol.

from a guy who has some gyno....who is ridding it will ralox, dont take the d bol man.

If any orals, var/drol/tbol. d bol is too wet

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since I started adding mast to my regimen I have had a much easier time battling gyno flare ups whether I'm blasting or cruising. At this moment I'm not even using an AI. I have aro on hand at all times but haven't needed it in a while.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since I started adding mast to my regimen I have had a much easier time battling gyno flare ups whether I'm blasting or cruising. At this moment I'm not even using an AI. I have aro on hand at all times but haven't needed it in a while.

mast creates a very bad environment for gyno. good drug to use when trying to get rid of it.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
Nice, I will just increase dose of aromasin as needed and get a test to check my E2. Hopefully I will not have to use that letro in the future. If worse came to worse, would I run the letro by itself or along side the stane when getting gyno under control?

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice, I will just increase dose of aromasin as needed and get a test to check my E2. Hopefully I will not have to use that letro in the future. If worse came to worse, would I run the letro by itself or along side the stane when getting gyno under control?

Letro and Stane will probably be overkill assuming they are legit - And I don't think there is any benefit to having your estrogen levels below normal range, especially when your testosterone is elevated. If stane keeps your estro in check use raloxifene (or nolva), not letro.

From a health & gains standpoint, letro sucks. And personally letro makes me feel like shit - tired and cranky all the time. On top of that it is the only substance I have ever taken that killed my dick..... seriously murdered.. tho this doesn't happen to everyone

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
Damn, sounds good to me. At all costs, Im not risking wrecking my dick. Thanks

Cyclemaniac

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like a good cycle brother
And with experience of cycles I haven't had any problems with my dick size

Get Some

Reaction score
12.5mg aromasin to start is a very good dose. The half life is around 24 hours so daily dosing should keep it steady.

Most people don't understand that exemestane/aromasin only has a 60% (max) bioavailability, so at a dose of 12.5 mg you are only getting 7.5 mg of active drug, tops. This is why people find it easiest to regulate their levels compared to adex or letro. Those both have around a 48 hour or longer half life so it is much easier to overdo it. Letro itself is near 100% bioavailable, so it is very effective in smaller doses.

So my advice would be to start with adex and ALWAYS keep letro on hand. I too am VERY gyno prone and this has always worked for me.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
12.5mg aromasin to start is a very good dose. The half life is around 24 hours so daily dosing should keep it steady.

Most people don't understand that exemestane/aromasin only has a 60% (max) bioavailability, so at a dose of 12.5 mg you are only getting 7.5 mg of active drug, tops. This is why people find it easiest to regulate their levels compared to adex or letro. Those both have around a 48 hour or longer half life so it is much easier to overdo it. Letro itself is near 100% bioavailable, so it is very effective in smaller doses.

So my advice would be to start with adex and ALWAYS keep letro on hand. I too am VERY gyno prone and this has always worked for me.

Not only that but max suppression of E2 by aromasin is much lower than adex or letro.

Reaction score
hi guys. thanks for the well informed regarding gyno. im considering starting my first cycle and im 31. i have a existing gyno and i think its due to taking testosterone booster. can i run my first cycle with raloxifene to reverse/minimize my gyno or do i just run raloxifene by it self for gyno. im new in the aas word and been reading slot of thrrsds on this forum. wanting to start my cycle but i dont know if its a good idea to do so with a gyno. i can post picturr if needed. thank you guys

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hi guys. thanks for the well informed regarding gyno. im considering starting my first cycle and im 31. i have a existing gyno and i think its due to taking testosterone booster. can i run my first cycle with raloxifene to reverse/minimize my gyno or do i just run raloxifene by it self for gyno. im new in the aas word and been reading slot of thrrsds on this forum. wanting to start my cycle but i dont know if its a good idea to do so with a gyno. i can post picturr if needed. thank you guys

We def don't wanna see a pic.

Your gyno wasn't from a test booster. Those do nothing at all. It's likely from puberty. Something like 30% of males get it during puberty.

If you run a cycle that gyno will grow usually pretty rapidly. The only true way to completely rid yourself of it is surgery.

On cycle you need blood work to monitor estradiol. You will need arimidex or aromasin to reduce it when needed.

I would also recommend nolvadex taken preventatively while on.

New Threads