My Natural Bodybuilding Journey.. Proud Where I've Come.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been lifting for around 4 years or so. I'm currently 20 years old 6'1 and 230 lbs around 8 percent body fat. Recently I've started up my own fitness channel on youtube, I'd like to see where I can take it. I can really use the support so if you guys don't mind checking out my transformation video I've posted and PLEASE if you can comment/like/subscribe or even share on social media it would make the world to me. I'm also willing to help anyone else get out there with similar goals. Also check out my instagram page bobby_leoniy. Enjoy guys, the link is posted below, let me know what you think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i9EvOu4GZg :D

Attachments

• IMG_4412.jpg
    IMG_4412.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. You made big improvements.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Nice progress bro! Keep it up.
Welcome to the UG

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't stand pictures of dudes in their ****ing underwear. Especially ones they take themselves.

That said, welcome to UG.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I agree you made some great gains but it's a little late to be trying to get into the youtube fitness community. There's wayyyyyy too many channels out there.

And word of advice, when u come to a forum and ask for subscribers you might wanna stick around and interact with the people and show that your not just looking for subs with one post.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro. Look good for sure. You will get some haters for that. But ya fukk your YouTube channel, nobody gives a shit. Glad you are here for sure. You have youth on your side so fukking use up all that natty Test you got going. I assume you don't know shit about AAS but you obviously no a little something about diet and training so jump in and help out when you think you know something. I would have my wife take pics of me in my undies but she is out making me money, so I Take Them Myself In The mirror. That being said, it is still gay so you will fit right in.
I love how everyone has pretty much started flaming every new person for basically being new. Way to go jerk offs.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent progress. Welcome to UGB!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice results bro

Welcome and always remember to include clomid in ur pct

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree you made some great gains but it's a little late to be trying to get into the youtube fitness community. There's wayyyyyy too many channels out there.

And word of advice, when u come to a forum and ask for subscribers you might wanna stick around and interact with the people and show that your not just looking for subs with one post.

I was thinking it, X just said it before I could.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good progress. Welcome to our home.

New Threads