HGH Spot Injections

Reaction score
So I have been on a dose of 4IU 5/2 for the last 8 months, I have been pinning HGH spot injections on the left side of my stomach fat every time ( i know i need to use other areas) but anyway, its crazy the difference in looks between my left side of my stomach and my right side where i haven't been pinning. i have a full an 6 pack and very lean on one side and not on the other side (fat over abs) anybody ever seen this before? Needless to say i'm gonna start pinning the other side.

P

Phatbastard

Imagine what you could do If you just pim 1 Butt cheek LOL

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rule #1 to injecting: "site rotation" is as critical as brand new spikes and alcohol swabs. Jesus H. Whoppner man I hope you get that in check. I'd pin the virgin side 2:1 until you even out. Never heard of this but cannot imagine a guy making it up either.

Good luck.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone ever pin the neck? Just curious

Rider

Elite
Reaction score
I wish this worked on building up my puny bicep peaks.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Anyone ever pin the neck? Just curious
pin what lol...nah never but know some who have. for that fact i know some who have pined in the main vein so i dont put anything past anyone.
I knew a guy back in the day who would pin in the shoulder and let it hang out while he ate breakfast!!!! why is beyond me but there is a person who prob, tried everything you can think of prob. doing it as i write this message lol

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
pin what lol...nah never but know some who have. for that fact i know some who have pined in the main vein so i dont put anything past anyone.
I knew a guy back in the day who would pin in the shoulder and let it hang out while he ate breakfast!!!! why is beyond me but there is a person who prob, tried everything you can think of prob. doing it as i write this message lol

Cure for Turkey neck maybe? Could mass market it!

GSgator

Reaction score
I’ve pinned the tear drop and I don’t advice it.

New Threads