First cycle of cube results.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dude those are pretty damn impressive numbers... now when u say ur only taking a tiny bit of test" what exactly is a tiny bit to u? haha just had to ask...

man the cube did u switch it up to more volume like u were going to or just use it as is in the original book?

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
awesome job dude thats huge ass weight you ever think about competing ? I wanna run the cube so bad now and plan to in about a month, I downloaded the book but it seems hard to follow lol you use a spreadsheet or anything?

RJ

Reaction score
Even better. I'll have to work that much harder.

And When's the last time u squattedheavy rgay? Spine still all shitty?

i squatted for the first time in a year last week. got up to 365 for a triple. But it felt like the world. Unfortunately, its not a matter of hitting the numbers. My strength will come back no problem. Its just the sciatic nerve that gets inflammed. Which is weird cuz i can still pull in the high 5s. Who knows? Sucks getting old. Guess i'll do what Piana does and do sets of 30 with 225. haha

Reaction score
God damn brother you're a strong ole fukkin ox to begin with! That's pretty awesome gains for 2.5 months. In any program. I guess when I get into DLing, I could attempt an actual program lol

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
awesome job dude thats huge ass weight you ever think about competing ? I wanna run the cube so bad now and plan to in about a month, I downloaded the book but it seems hard to follow lol you use a spreadsheet or anything?
I'm only taking 175 mgs every 5 to 6 Days. So pretty low. Gonna go back down to 150 a week for a little bit. And i followed the program pretty much to a t. I did the old version of the cube. This time I'm doing the boss cube.
dude those are pretty damn impressive numbers... now when u say ur only taking a tiny bit of test" what exactly is a tiny bit to u? haha just had to ask...

man the cube did u switch it up to more volume like u were going to or just use it as is in the original book?

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score

I'm planning on trying a comp soon. And i have a spreadsheet but it's for the older version of the cube and only does the first lift percentages for you. Do u havethe boss cube? TThat's the better one imo.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm only taking 175 mgs every 5 to 6 Days. So pretty low. Gonna go back down to 150 a week for a little bit. And i followed the program pretty much to a t. I did the old version of the cube. This time I'm doing the boss cube.

Oh man so trt levels! Nice! I decided to work my way up to the cube and use it as a finisher....

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not sure I downloaded an ebook and the title is simply the cube method with brandon lilly, id be interested if you say theres a better version out there I want to start in a week or two

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I'm not sure I downloaded an ebook and the title is simply the cube method with brandon lilly, id be interested if you say theres a better version out there I want to start in a week or two
Pm me your email and I will send it to you.

New Threads