First cycle of cube results.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Tested all my maxes this week after running the cube for 10 weeks. I started this with my 1 rep maxes pretty conservative for the fact that i haven't deadlifts and squatted consistently in a long time before starting this. Here's my max on each before the cube

squat 425
dead 495
bench 445

after the cube.

Squat 500
dead 545
bench 480

1525 total. Very happy with that cus like i said i haven't squatted or dead lifted consistently in years.

I must say that if i planned my attempts better i would have had at least 490 on bench and 10 to 15 lbs more on squat and dead but this was the first time I've ever followed a PLing program so I'm learning as i go.

Can't wait to start this next cycle cus now there's gonna be some good ol heavy liftingand II'll be busting my ass.

1600 total is my goal by the new year

highly recommend this program for everyone. I've gotten bigger and stronger and only taking a tiny dose of test. Weighed myself after the workout today and was 232.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
And yes I know it's sad that my bench is 20 lbs less than my squat. Lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is a big god damn bench. Is it with a pause or just right off the chest after touching?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
DYS that's seriously all I was thinking about today. Lol i actually had 485 on the bar for my last attempt just to get higher than my bench but then said **** it and threw 500 on there. Lol

pob it was with a pause. Might not have been long enough in a competition but i did pause. I've seen plenty of videos of guys getting white lights with shorter pauses than I did. Lol.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DYS that's seriously all I was thinking about today. Lol i actually had 485 on the bar for my last attempt just to get higher than my bench but then said **** it and threw 500 on there. Lol

pob it was with a pause. Might not have been long enough in a competition but i did pause. I've seen plenty of videos of guys getting white lights with shorter pauses than I did. Lol.

pause is a pause brother. Well done. Wish I could press like that

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent job!!

I wish I wish I could bench that much.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a VERY strong bench brother. now you're hitting numbers the way they should be by squatting and pulling more than you bench, you freak lol. awesome job dude. I've ran the cube also and it works awesome. Unfortunately, I have a major problem with getting bored with programs quickly. I need to get back on it myself.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Excellent job!!

I wish I wish I could bench that much.

Ummm u will very soon. I know I've always been a strong presser since I was 14. You on the other hand are just getting into your pressing and already have a 405 competition bench. So shush hahahaha

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ecks nice job man. And great goal you have set for yourself! Cant wait to see ya reach it!

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tested all my maxes this week after running the cube for 10 weeks. I started this with my 1 rep maxes pretty conservative for the fact that i haven't deadlifts and squatted consistently in a long time before starting this. Here's my max on each before the cube

squat 425
dead 495
bench 445

after the cube.

Squat 500
dead 545
bench 480

1525 total. Very happy with that cus like i said i haven't squatted or dead lifted consistently in years.

I must say that if i planned my attempts better i would have had at least 490 on bench and 10 to 15 lbs more on squat and dead but this was the first time I've ever followed a PLing program so I'm learning as i go.

Can't wait to start this next cycle cus now there's gonna be some good ol heavy liftingand II'll be busting my ass.

1600 total is my goal by the new year

highly recommend this program for everyone. I've gotten bigger and stronger and only taking a tiny dose of test. Weighed myself after the workout today and was 232.

DAFUK? Jesus that is a hell of an improvement. That is one heck of a bench press man. And no not really man. There are not many dudes with that strong of a bench press. Its not your squat it is that you are a damn animal on the bench.

Stronger than me that is for sure. Way stronger. Dude keep it up.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who makes their total with their bench lol. Nice work ecks.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Who makes their total with their bench lol. Nice work ecks.
Me!!! Haha shit if i had a normal bench my total would be like 1350 or so. That's terrible. I know my deads and squat needs work but still ain't bad for my first run with a PLing program.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You pussy lol nice work bro. I've finally been back in the gym this week since I got hurt at work. I went that one time before but I don't count it. I'm weak as a 7 yr old Girl Scout.

You need to post new vids of your beasty ass doing close grips lol I think these guys would shit if they saw the weight you put up working those sexy tri's of yours.

RJ

Reaction score
nice work man. i wish i could squat heavy again as i'd love to try and beat my 1610 total, but my back just doesn't like it any longer so i have to lift like a momo.

as always your bench is retarded. good job guido.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
nice work man. i wish i could squat heavy again as i'd love to try and beat my 1610 total, but my back just doesn't like it any longer so i have to lift like a momo.

as always your bench is retarded. good job guido.

Thanks honkey. I'm coming for that 1610!!!!! My squat and dead should skyrocket now that I've been killing them both for some time now.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
You pussy lol nice work bro. I've finally been back in the gym this week since I got hurt at work. I went that one time before but I don't count it. I'm weak as a 7 yr old Girl Scout.

You need to post new vids of your beasty ass doing close grips lol I think these guys would shit if they saw the weight you put up working those sexy tri's of yours.
**** it I'll make one tomorrow for you guys. Lol been going heavy all week might as well do it tomorrow on the "bodybuilding" day.

Thanks colt. Some time off Is good from time to time.

RJ

Reaction score
Thanks honkey. I'm coming for that 1610!!!!! My squat and dead should skyrocket now that I've been killing them both for some time now.

well i pulled a 605 last summer so lets call it 1635 that you have to beat. haha

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
well i pulled a 605 last summer so lets call it 1635 that you have to beat. haha
Even better. I'll have to work that much harder.

And When's the last time u squattedheavy rgay? Spine still all shitty?

New Threads