Androgeddon

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao! these names crack me up ! " androgeddon" lol who comes up with this shit. Sorry bro, I don't know anything about it.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Idk about that stuff but honestly (no disrespect) if you are 6' 3" 185 you will get your greatest gains by working on your diet. The PH may give you some water weight that will be like letting air out of a ballon when you stop. I'm not as tall as you (6' 2"), I was able to make it to 207-209 naturally. You should be able to get there as well.

If you need someone to help you with your diet; you should post up you full stats and your current diet. This my opinion and I'm not trying to clown you.

Good luck

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You dont need that shit. You will fuk yourself up. You need Food. .. lots of it. Your 17 and right now the most anabolic substance you can put in your body is Food. Go eat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dont have a diet. I just eat whatever and take my creatine in the mornigs.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You're 17yo... there's a 99.9999% chance your hormones are not the problem. You start popping shit like that and there's a good chance you fucck up the best natural hormone levels you will ever have.

The best thing you could possibly do for your physique and performance is pay attention to your diet and training. Learn your body now and you'll be way ahead of the game.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

There's your problem. You need to tailor a diet specific to your needs and goals. You could pop all the pills and inject all the gear in the world and it won't have any lasting effect without a solid diet in place.

Reaction score
There's your problem. You need to tailor a diet specific to your needs and goals. You could pop all the pills and inject all the gear in the world and it won't have any lasting effect without a solid diet in place.

Could you hook me up with a diet plan?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U don't need to follow a set diet. Just eat good quality food. Steak chicken fish potatoes rice some more steak some more chicken milk cheese yogurts oats some more steak cheeseburgs and some more steak. Lots of all that shit.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Last edited:

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are trying build a bodybuilder physique genetics and diet will be two of your most important factors. Genetics you have no control over. Diet is all you.

Here it is in a nutshell

Eat, eat, eat, workout, eat, eat, sleep and repeat.

If you need help with your diet first, take a couple of hours to google and learn the basics "bodybuilder diet" is a good starting search phrase. After you got the basics down post a tread here with your stats, your goal and your proposed diet. These guys will Critique it and make suggestions. You should get some good feed back....along with some smartass answers.

I can't over Emphasize the importance of diet. IMO it Supersedes everything else

New Threads