Next Cycle layout!!

motley482

Reaction score
Hey guys so ive learned alot on here in the past 3 months thanks to many of you, I feel that I am now ready to run a efficient and safe cycle...ive just about got everything I need and will be starting in about a month...it looks like this:

WEEKS 1-15

Test E 500 mg/ml per week
2 shots 250mg/ml mond & friday
HCG- 500 ius every week 2 shots of 250 iu on tues & Sat
Armidex- .25 mgs EOD
Will get blood work done on week 6 to see where I stand if needed will increase Armidex based on results.

WEEKS 16- 18

HCG WEEK 16- 17 250 ius EOD
WEEK 18- 500 IUS EOD

WEEK 19 - 22
CLOMID 100/100/50/50
NOLVA 40/40/20/20

Specials thanks to everyone for there guidance and knowledge this forum has given me the confidence I need in performing my cycle.

I hope to gain 20lbs and maintain all weight on this cycle. Thoughts and suggestions more than welcomed....wish me luck bro's

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a lot of clomid, probably way more than you need. Stock up on tissues.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would save your hcg until your last shot of test.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Arimidex 12.5 mg eod? Ummm you must be referring to Aromasin

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Is another option but iv ran it your way too

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Doc is it a good idea to run the HCG like I plan to by doubling up on weeks 16-18 or just sticking to 500 ius a week?

250iu twice weekly will be plenty for most while on cycle. If it's plenty for on cycle why would you need more after you stop pinning the test and it's begun to clear your system? Some like to use more during the time just before PCT but I'm not one of them.

Get Some

Reaction score
As a personal preference I like to run hcg throughout, but give myself a 2 week break somewhere in the middle. It's incredibly difficult to desensitize leydigs so I'm not worried about that, I just don't like running it for that long. Truthfully you don't even need it until about week 4 or so. This current test only low dosage (450mg weekly) cycle I'm running I've gone the first 6 weeks without it just to see what it was like again, haha. "load" volume is down and just don't quite feel the same. If I would have started week 4 I'm sure that would have been optimal. I'll add hcg next week to bring the boys back and go from there.

Absolutely blast hcg for at least the last week. I like to use an entire 5000IU vial in the last couple weeks just to get things rockin (by last couple weeks I mean after you're done pinning and waiting for PCT commencement

motley482

Reaction score
250iu twice weekly will be plenty for most while on cycle. If it's plenty for on cycle why would you need more after you stop pinning the test and it's begun to clear your system? Some like to use more during the time just before PCT but I'm not one of them.

Ya good point plus my first cycle of test my boys diddnt shrink at all so im not to worried about it

motley482

Reaction score
As a personal preference I like to run hcg throughout, but give myself a 2 week break somewhere in the middle. It's incredibly difficult to desensitize leydigs so I'm not worried about that, I just don't like running it for that long. Truthfully you don't even need it until about week 4 or so. This current test only low dosage (450mg weekly) cycle I'm running I've gone the first 6 weeks without it just to see what it was like again, haha. "load" volume is down and just don't quite feel the same. If I would have started week 4 I'm sure that would have been optimal. I'll add hcg next week to bring the boys back and go from there.

Absolutely blast hcg for at least the last week. I like to use an entire 5000IU vial in the last couple weeks just to get things rockin (by last couple weeks I mean after you're done pinning and waiting for PCT commencement

Good advice im gna prolly start it on the first week and maintain it throughout til PCT that will prolly be my best bet plus if I feel like overloading I can always try it next cycle if I feel I will recover faster

motley482

Reaction score

Btw Doc remember I ran the deca only cycle about 2 months ago and just to pickup on that I stopped roughly 7 weeks ago and I stopped lactating, have no gyno and my libido is normal if not better so I guess you were right maybe im just an outlier...I was only running 200 mg a week but hey I lucked out and def learned from it

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
Shots should be Monday and Thursday to keep it a little more even in between pins.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Monday/Thursday and Monday/Friday are the same thing

It's 3D/4D/3D/4D or 4D/3D/4D/3D it all works out the same

New Threads