SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What compound are you running?

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
30 mg epistane and 150mg furazadrol a day

You don't need a PCT with that, bro. What you REALLY need is a little patience and a good source. Leave all that junk alone. If you don't want to pin, just stay natural. PHs are a complete waste of time and money...trust me...I tried them first.

chief88

Reaction score
You don't need a PCT with that, bro. What you REALLY need is a little patience and a good source. Leave all that junk alone. If you don't want to pin, just stay natural. PHs are a complete waste of time and money...trust me...I tried them first.

Just want to give it a try if everything goes good I will try test e

Get Some

Reaction score
This is so stupid....

no PCT... in fact, if you even want to run a PCT, the best thing for you to do would be to run Letro for about 10 days. You can run letro for an oral only cycle for a month and make great gains! People don't understand this but they will ;)

Nolva on cycle is dumb, 3-4 weeks of serms is dumb. You'll be fine, trust me. You don't want to have to use SERMS if you don't have to.... these cause liver damage as well and you don't want to crash your e2 levels.

ALso, PHs are not like they used to be... every single one is a derivative or clone of something now... real superdrol was NEVER a PH, a clone of it was. Real superdrol is and always was a steroid, just like real furazadrol. So, the conversion rate.bioavailability is so low and that's why you have to take 150mg daily to see results. You'll be fine with these man, they are weak/safe and you should get ripped up if you follow a good diet!

chief88

Reaction score
This is so stupid....

no PCT... in fact, if you even want to run a PCT, the best thing for you to do would be to run Letro for about 10 days. You can run letro for an oral only cycle for a month and make great gains! People don't understand this but they will ;)

Nolva on cycle is dumb, 3-4 weeks of serms is dumb. You'll be fine, trust me. You don't want to have to use SERMS if you don't have to.... these cause liver damage as well and you don't want to crash your e2 levels.

ALso, PHs are not like they used to be... every single one is a derivative or clone of something now... real superdrol was NEVER a PH, a clone of it was. Real superdrol is and always was a steroid, just like real furazadrol. So, the conversion rate.bioavailability is so low and that's why you have to take 150mg daily to see results. You'll be fine with these man, they are weak/safe and you should get ripped up if you follow a good diet!

Thanks man youve given me a lot of helpful knowledge and help upfront and blunt I started today weigh in at 197 so well see where I go from here taking on cycle support along with this stack

New Threads