My checklist for furazadrol/epistane stack

chief88

Reaction score
Xcel sports nutrition razor ex pro 150mg furazadrol 30mg epistane
Assault labs blockade and thinking or running nolva and clomid along with aromas in during cycle is a pct needed or what am I missing please any help

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
Xcel sports nutrition razor ex pro 150mg furazadrol 30mg epistane
Assault labs blockade and thinking or running nolva and clomid along with aromas in during cycle is a pct needed or what am I missing please any help

Don't run clomid or nolva during cycle with ai... Imo shouldn't even use an ai unless estro symptoms arise

chief88

Reaction score
Don't run clomid or nolva during cycle with ai... Imo shouldn't even use an ai unless estro symptoms arise

I keep getting mixed opinions some say do take them for off cycle not while on only aromasin during my on cycle what should I go with

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
I keep getting mixed opinions some say do take them for off cycle not while on only aromasin during my on cycle what should I go with

Alot of ppl take nolva on cycle to keep estro sides at bay instead of an ai but u will need somehting post nolva or clomid preferbly but just imo ai is not mandatory but should be on hand incase symptoms arise... But some of the guys o here have alot more experiece than me in aas just have to figure what works for u and if your estro sensitive.

chief88

Reaction score
Alot of ppl take nolva on cycle to keep estro sides at bay instead of an ai but u will need somehting post nolva or clomid preferbly but just imo ai is not mandatory but should be on hand incase symptoms arise... But some of the guys o here have alot more experiece than me in aas just have to figure what works for u and if your estro sensitive.

I'll be waiting till one of them comments or sees this post I want clear info but thanks for all your advice been informative and helpful

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
I'll be waiting till one of them comments or sees this post I want clear info but thanks for all your advice been informative and helpful

You will never get one straight forward answer from a bunch of meat heads lol things work differently for everyone

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nobody told you to run clomid while on. Clomid is for pct.

chief88

Reaction score
You will never get one straight forward answer from a bunch of meat heads lol things work differently for everyone

Yeah I see that but its all good I'm soaking it up like a sponge

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the only reason you would take nolva while on is for gyno protection.....

it will block breast tissue estrogen.

Get Some

Reaction score
Why did you start a new Thread????!!!!!

I already told you that furazadrol and epistane don't aromatize!!!!!!

You don't need aromasin and you certainly DO NOT need a PCT for running 2 weak prohormones. You can run test cycles without a PCT and be fine. The amount of drugs and length of time you need for PCT is greatly over exaggerated and throughout the years came to be a standard 4 weeks no matter what cycle you were running.

Just run the furazadrol and epistane, let us know your results, and then come back and tell us, "man, I thought that would be a little better" and then we'll tell you what you should have done in the first place.

I'm not mean, I'm just real and have no time for people who don't want to hear the truth or are naïve

GS out

chief88

Reaction score
Cool bro its all just extra info to soak up and I'm just trying to do this a safe way

chief88

Reaction score
Why did you start a new Thread????!!!!!

I already told you that furazadrol and epistane don't aromatize!!!!!!

You don't need aromasin and you certainly DO NOT need a PCT for running 2 weak prohormones. You can run test cycles without a PCT and be fine. The amount of drugs and length of time you need for PCT is greatly over exaggerated and throughout the years came to be a standard 4 weeks no matter what cycle you were running.

Just run the furazadrol and epistane, let us know your results, and then come back and tell us, "man, I thought that would be a little better" and then we'll tell you what you should have done in the first place.

I'm not mean, I'm just real and have no time for people who don't want to hear the truth or are naïve

GS out

Appreciate all your knowledge and info

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Appreciate all your knowledge and info

i like Getsome and he knows a lot more than i do in many aspects but id run a pct man. Even with those two weaker PH's, 2-3 wks of serms, natty t booster and creatine/dextrose.

chief88

Reaction score
i like Getsome and he knows a lot more than i do in many aspects but id run a pct man. Even with those two weaker PH's, 2-3 wks of serms, natty t booster and creatine/dextrose.

Yeah that's what I am going to do just playing it safe I'm thinking nolva and aromasin during cycle

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nolva for pct. Unless u already have gyno don't take it while your on.

New Threads