hey hey hey

Reaction score
Whatup bros, just wanted to stop through, and say hello. Been lifting on and off for almost 20 years, but religiously for the last 5-6. Done a few PH cycles, and had decent results at the time,but nothing that really sticks. Hoping to jump over to the darkside so so speak within the next year, and hope to gain a little guidance. Im not new to the forum world,..so I do realize there is a search button, so I wont be asking repetitive newb questions, just try to absorb as much as I can.

chief88

Reaction score
Whatup bros, just wanted to stop through, and say hello. Been lifting on and off for almost 20 years, but religiously for the last 5-6. Done a few PH cycles, and had decent results at the time,but nothing that really sticks. Hoping to jump over to the darkside so so speak within the next year, and hope to gain a little guidance. Im not new to the forum world,..so I do realize there is a search button, so I wont be asking repetitive newb questions, just try to absorb as much as I can.

Which pH have u used before

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.......Take time to read up here, you have access to a world of knowledge within the threads here.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb you will like it here I am a pretty new member also and these people know what they are talking about

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board

Reaction score
Which pH have u used before

Thanks everyone.... I have taken Epi, superdrol, mechabol, DMZ, Done a cycle of Osta..liked that a lot. All with proper pct, and seemed to have bounced back pretty well from every cycle, with no real sides. Currently on a triumphalis/stano/dienazone stack. About 3 weeks in, Diet is in check..roughly 400-500 over maintenance, not seeing too many gains, just a slight leaning out. I have another bottle of triumphalis, I may just bump it up, and extend the cycle another 3 weeks

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

New Threads