Tren

chief88

Reaction score
What is a good company that carries quality tren clone

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried this stuff called "trenadrol" a few years ago and it was nuts, actually felt like I was on actual tren

Increased aggression, blood pressure spike, and sweats..

Only tookl it for 3 weeks but got strong and lean muscle quick

God only knows what was in it

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also there was stuff called "finavol"

If pro hormone tren shit is ur thing then those 2 were strong and produced size and strength gains

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I find real Trenbolone is better in every way..but illegal

T

TriniJuice

My buddys been on "Trenavol" for 2weeks and today said he felt like it kicked it, said he felt the aggression and was getting a weird taste in his throat..."like venom" he described
i don't know who it's from but i know the bottle was black and purple

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
But its hard to find a good reliable source

Trenavar is the only recuorser ph for tren out at the moment olympus labs has bottles with 30mgs a cap 90 caps.I used t-var a couple years back and liked it have one of xcel's ph with tren in it now suppose to log on another forum sometime in the future.Really dont have an interest or urge to use it considering I'm blasting tren now and most of the year.... As far as a source make friends it's the only thing I can tell you bbing is a walk a life and aas is in that walk u will come across it eventually... Takes time it's illegal and if u find something readily available it's prolly underdosed and over priced if your lucky and not a flat out scam...It's honestly not hard finding a source I've been through a couple...Just don't jump the gun...

chief88

Reaction score
Trenavar is the only recuorser ph for tren out at the moment olympus labs has bottles with 30mgs a cap 90 caps.I used t-var a couple years back and liked it have one of xcel's ph with tren in it now suppose to log on another forum sometime in the future.Really dont have an interest or urge to use it considering I'm blasting tren now and most of the year.... As far as a source make friends it's the only thing I can tell you bbing is a walk a life and aas is in that walk u will come across it eventually... Takes time it's illegal and if u find something readily available it's prolly underdosed and over priced if your lucky and not a flat out scam...It's honestly not hard finding a source I've been through a couple...Just don't jump the gun...

Yeah I was reading on theirs seems like they're popular with the tr3n

New Threads