Tapatalk has been updated

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
All,

Tapatalk was updated today 5-26-14 if there are any issues with the new update please post them here.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tapatalk is the shit for at work. Some of the guy's avis would generate some questions if they were seen on my computer screen lol

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like my Avi.... Haha but I also don't use tap talk

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like my Avi.... Haha but I also don't use tap talk

Exactly! and I'm in finance, so half naked women is no problem, but someone might stop like "oh whatcha reading"...........

"Definitely Not About Steroids Bro!!!!"

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Tapatalk is the shit for at work. Some of the guy's avis would generate some questions if they were seen on my computer screen lol

Some of the guy's avis??? Cause their is nothing wrong with an avi of young girl with duct tape over her mouth.....lol

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some of the guy's avis??? Cause their is nothing wrong with an avi of young girl with duct tape over her mouth.....lol

No Joli, I'm in finance - here it's common knowledge women are inferior (in a good way?) (not you Jenner) - But you're shifting the blame away from your BROLIC WINNIE THE POOH avi - Clearly he is on way more than just winnie and you're blatantly trying to target adolescents!!!!!! You're sick

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
No Joli, I'm in finance - here it's common knowledge women are inferior (in a good way?) (not you Jenner) - But you're shifting the blame away from your BROLIC WINNIE THE POOH avi - Clearly he is on way more than just winnie and you're blatantly trying to target adolescents!!!!!! You're sick

I had to use winnie the pooh...my ice cream truck broke down. LOL

New Threads