Still planning still training

4acesbro21

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guy put a topic up about starting my first cycle soon , probably about end of july

Ive been reading alot an doing my research and at the same time bulking an training .

From what ive read , im lookin to cycle test e at 500mg a week for 14 week , i wa going to do dbol but im not a big fan of water retention and i dont want i to be so noticeable that im on juice ,

Im slightly confused with measurements if im doing 500mg a week how much in total do i need for 14 weeks and wat size do the virals come in

As for pct , clomid at around 50mg a week , does that around about right and also how much in total do i need of that and ive read its beat to start pct around 10 days after ur last jag ? , what do u guys think and and am i wasting the first weeks by not addin in somthin to kick start or is test e on its self good enough ,

I train hard and eat well

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
We cannot answer what size the vials come in. That's something you should know if you have a reliable source. I've seen 50mL vials, 20mL, and 10mL. We can't answer that.
When you find out its simple math brother that frankly, if you cannot figure out, you should not cycle.

If you use test c or e pct should be started 21 days after your last pin. Not 10...no clue where you got that info.

woodswise

Reaction score
Hey bud. Before we give you advice please share some background info: How old are you and how long have you been training? What gains have you made all natural? Have you got your diet dialed in? I.e. what are you eating and is it helping you make good gains all natural?

4acesbro21

Elite
Reaction score
As got the 10 days it came off a local site on goodle , but ill take that in , ive not yet found a source , i know o some but im asking some friends to find out hoo is more reliable , and as got stats sorry i was just taking it people would have see. My last topic before , im 22 lifting for over 2 year i studyied sports an fitness at college so i have aome knowledge in anotomy nutrition etc , i would say yes my diet is the way i want it i know how both sucsefuly bulk an cut and maintain , im currently situng around 11.9 stone and im 5,6 , this is with little body fat , i not long ago fineshed a cut for vacation so ive been bulking agian for atound 3 weeks and gaindes about 11 lbs , by the time i start my cycle i hopefuly ahould have gained at least another 11 hopefuly 15 plus , im now uppin calories and rearranging ny macro count to keep gains , im pritty strong for my weights etc , only thing is my muscles arnt the size i want them to be thats were cycle comes into play ,

New Threads