2 grams of testosterone

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You will only respond so much from that much gear and just get sick.
Eventually you Weill had to come off if you really even want more growth

That's total broscience...

More dosages=more results; they are even studies showing this if seeing how pros gain 40lbs in 3 years isn't enough.

However, there is a dosage ceiling.

That's the reason you'll never see/hear the higher ranks in competing go past 4 grams. It's pointless after that amount.

It was definitely fun doing 3grams, but not worth the cost.

IF I had gh and slin WITH 3g of aas-that would be worth it and give phenomenal changes in several months.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't see the big deal about 2 grams for an experienced user. My last blast was 1.2g test cyp 300 TNE and 600 NPP weekly. Along with 150 drol and 50 dbol daily.

Man and I remember that days when you used to take your prohormones and were nervous about the drol coming :)

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't see the big deal about 2 grams for an experienced user. My last blast was 1.2g test cyp 300 TNE and 600 NPP weekly. Along with 150 drol and 50 dbol daily.

Man and I remember that days when you used to take your prohormones and were nervous about the drol coming :)

Haha and my big bro made sure to troll me and make me more paranoid! :p

Superdrol is honestly the only legal oral that was worth it. But **** orals and super's lethargy.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** orals???? **** you!

Honestly if you're not competing AND even if you still want a competitive physique like I do, then there IS NO REASON TO RUN ORALS

Gains/physique changes happen in months. Orals are quick-only purpose is contest prep.

Since results come in months/years:
1. It's more logical to avoid orals-long ester injects are the best for non-competitors. You can stay on longer since you need to-again, results only happen in months/years.

2. Orals strain the liver. There is no point to risk liver health if you never have to contest prep.

3. Orals are weaker. You will ALWAYS get better results from injectable, given you use enough dosages.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
I don't have much to add other than do the math people. How can you advise against 2g of test, yet run 1g of test and 600deca with 350mg of an oral each week. Still 2g of aas. Test is the safest compound we can run so take advantage of that shit an appreciate the power of test.
If your goals require other benefits such as collagen synthesis than yes, run your deca or eq but if this is not needed, than I believe the compounds aren't necessary.
KISS is a very true statement.
Test and orals for me for a while. Maybe...depends on my joints. They suck ass...so I may need some deca in my near future. We will see.

Oh and TBOLLLLLLLLLLL!

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Not all orals are weaker than Injectables. Some actually are muh much stronger on a mg per my basis but the difference is as you said, you can't run them as much or as long as injectables.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Well this is starting to make a little sense right Here. 150mg of drol? It's obvious now to me that the ug gear isn't as potent. I used to do only 50mg of the syntax anadrol, that was the real stuff back in the day for you guys who don't know. And that was strong!!
I might may of heard a guy or two daring to do 100mg.
Now that I think about it I did try UG drol once, wasn't impressed.

Get Some

Reaction score
People tend to forget that using more test is a complete waste unless you are eating enough food. You will actually piss out the unused hormone... so you could actually be doing more harm to your wallet than anything.

If you want to stay lean and not get any bigger, the key is to ABSOLUTELY use more than one compound and drop the test as low as possible. This may be news to some but it's the best possible solution. 800mg primo with 200mg test weekly will shred you up way more than a gram of test. 200mg test and 600mg tren will shred you up even more! SO, unless you are really going for monster status, keep that test lower and add in another compound.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not all orals are weaker than Injectables. Some actually are muh much stronger on a mg per my basis but the difference is as you said, you can't run them as much or as long as injectables.

I know that already! Doc you know what I'm saying.

They are WEAKER results wise.

Why? Time limitation.

Run orals as long as you could injectables and they would be "stronger".

I'm only taking about results-the only thing that matters.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People tend to forget that using more test is a complete waste unless you are eating enough food. You will actually piss out the unused hormone... so you could actually be doing more harm to your wallet than anything.

If you want to stay lean and not get any bigger, the key is to ABSOLUTELY use more than one compound and drop the test as low as possible. This may be news to some but it's the best possible solution. 800mg primo with 200mg test weekly will shred you up way more than a gram of test. 200mg test and 600mg tren will shred you up even more! SO, unless you are really going for monster status, keep that test lower and add in another compound.

I disagree. Hell pros stick to just 2 in the offseason-test, deca (and orals). Arabs prefer EQ and deca.

It's never a waste per say because you'll stay lean or lose more bodyfat.

It is a waste if eating that little going for size.

I totally disagree with multiple compound use. 2 at most is all that's needed.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well this is starting to make a little sense right Here. 150mg of drol? It's obvious now to me that the ug gear isn't as potent. I used to do only 50mg of the syntax anadrol, that was the real stuff back in the day for you guys who don't know. And that was strong!!
I might may of heard a guy or two daring to do 100mg.
Now that I think about it I did try UG drol once, wasn't impressed.
you weren't impressed? Its obvious the drol back then isn't as potent as the drol today. I LOVE ANADROL.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone else here runs a gram or more of gear.

They use multiple compounds, however.

I KISS, which I feel is healthier.

Here is my 02 regarding this remark. I'm not saying i'm correct, just my ASSesment. Opinions are gonna vary but I feel that the combination of two to three compounds in moderate doses is much more effective and also guarantees a longer duration of effect than when only one compound is taken in a higher dosage.

With the correct combinations one will be able to obtain a synergetic effect if one properly plans selecting compounds that have different influences on the factors of strength, tissue growth, and recovery.

Synergy, which implies that two or more compounds are being used together will often compliment each other, providing a greater muscle gain than if used alone in higher doses.

Of course there is a negative side too. With each compound added the liver has to work harder to to metabolize it and remove it from your body.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also using JUST TEST but with different dosages is the safest thing you can choose to do with gear. Your own body creates it.

That's my non-verifiable opinion.

Get Some

Reaction score
Honestly if you're not competing AND even if you still want a competitive physique like I do, then there IS NO REASON TO RUN ORALS

Gains/physique changes happen in months. Orals are quick-only purpose is contest prep.

Since results come in months/years:
1. It's more logical to avoid orals-long ester injects are the best for non-competitors. You can stay on longer since you need to-again, results only happen in months/years.

2. Orals strain the liver. There is no point to risk liver health if you never have to contest prep.

3. Orals are weaker. You will ALWAYS get better results from injectable, given you use enough dosages.

I couldn't possibly disagree more with this... all orals are stronger than injectables and saying anything to the contrary is ludicrous. That's like saying a marathon runner is faster than a sprinter! Compare the physiques and compare the results. 4 weeks of dbol/drol will get you what 3+ months of test will, I've done it myself. Yes, to keep those gains you run test alongside and continue to run test.
Long ester injectables are MUCH harsher on the HPTA than short ester injects. You have no concern for your health so I can understand why you made the statement you did. But to say that results only happen in months/years is very misleading. That would be a true statement if you said it about HGH, but not AAS. 2 months and 2 years is a big difference, you have to be more specific.

Oral AAS hepatotoxicity is grossly overstated in most accounts. The liver is the best self-regenerating organ in your body, even better than your skin! There are plenty of studies around showing patients running Anadrol at a dose exceeding 150mg daily for an entire YEAR! Their liver values came back elevated, but not life-threatening. Now if you can imagine only running it for 6 weeks max rather than a year you can understand what I'm trying to say here.

Another thing people do not get is the amount of stress large amounts of injectable AAS put on your kidneys. Look it up if you don't believe me. Your kidneys are just as important as your liver, even though you have 2 in case you **** one of them up ;)

IN the end, you will do what you want and I know you are not advocating high dosage use for everyone. But please do not post a list of uneducated comments leading people to believe you know what you are talking about.

Oh, and I love you :) I only respond to things like this because I care.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also using JUST TEST but with different dosages is the safest thing you can choose to do with gear. Your own body creates it.

I did throw in the negative side of my comment. :p lol

Get Some

Reaction score

Exogenous test is foreign to the human body. The only way this argument stands up is if you have access to bioidentical hormones, which no one does.

Reactions: Rip

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here is my 02 regarding this remark. I'm not saying i'm correct, just my ASSesment. Opinions are gonna vary but I feel that the combination of two to three compounds in moderate doses is much more effective and also guarantees a longer duration of effect than when only one compound is taken in a higher dosage.

With the correct combinations one will be able to obtain a synergetic effect if one properly plans selecting compounds that have different influences on the factors of strength, tissue growth, and recovery.

Synergy, which implies that two or more compounds are being used together will often compliment each other, providing a greater muscle gain than if used alone in higher doses.

Of course there is a negative side too. With each compound added the liver has to work harder to to metabolize it and remove it from your body.

I will tell you this-

Tren decreases protein synthesis. It also decreases PROTEIN DEGRADATION. It decreases degradation so much more that YOU END UP WITH A HIGH NET PROTEIN ACCRETION.

Test increases protein synthesis AND degradation. Test has a higher rate of synthesis vs degradation, THUS YOU END UP WITH HIGH NET PROTEIN ACCRETION.

Thus, tren and test can be synergistic-tren will lower the increased degradation; test will increased the lowered synthesis rate.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I couldn't possibly disagree more with this... all orals are stronger than injectables and saying anything to the contrary is ludicrous. That's like saying a marathon runner is faster than a sprinter! Compare the physiques and compare the results. 4 weeks of dbol/drol will get you what 3+ months of test will, I've done it myself. Yes, to keep those gains you run test alongside and continue to run test.
Long ester injectables are MUCH harsher on the HPTA than short ester injects. You have no concern for your health so I can understand why you made the statement you did. But to say that results only happen in months/years is very misleading. That would be a true statement if you said it about HGH, but not AAS. 2 months and 2 years is a big difference, you have to be more specific.

Oral AAS hepatotoxicity is grossly overstated in most accounts. The liver is the best self-regenerating organ in your body, even better than your skin! There are plenty of studies around showing patients running Anadrol at a dose exceeding 150mg daily for an entire YEAR! Their liver values came back elevated, but not life-threatening. Now if you can imagine only running it for 6 weeks max rather than a year you can understand what I'm trying to say here.

Another thing people do not get is the amount of stress large amounts of injectable AAS put on your kidneys. Look it up if you don't believe me. Your kidneys are just as important as your liver, even though you have 2 in case you **** one of them up ;)

IN the end, you will do what you want and I know you are not advocating high dosage use for everyone. But please do not post a list of uneducated comments leading people to believe you know what you are talking about.

Oh, and I love you :) I only respond to things like this because I care.

Oh you're not bothering me at all bud!

I don't care about the HPTA because I'm never coming off. I agree the caution is overused concerning the liver, but the better option for liver health is to avoid all orals.

The changes I'm talking about with gear is eg Phil Heath amateur to 3 years later pro size.

Little results can happen quickly with gear. Big changes, the ones I care about-takes months and years.

Kidneys are affected due to the increase in blood pressure and net protein excretion. Control BP and water intake and you'll be fine.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exogenous test is foreign to the human body. The only way this argument stands up is if you have access to bioidentical hormones, which no one does.

I understand and it makes that point wrong.

I still believe 1 is better than 3 for health.

Get Some

Reaction score
I disagree. Hell pros stick to just 2 in the offseason-test, deca (and orals). Arabs prefer EQ and deca.

It's never a waste per say because you'll stay lean or lose more bodyfat.

It is a waste if eating that little going for size.

I totally disagree with multiple compound use. 2 at most is all that's needed.

I was speaking strictly about getting ripped here, not big.... pros come off test completely pre-contest because it limits them from reaching sub 5% bodyfat. Also, I never mentioned more than 2 compounds in any of my examples. I just don't think you need to run more than a gram of test unless you have 50+ lbs to gain or if you feel you are 50+ lbs above your genentic limitations and are looking to keep that size. Maybe you are looking to get much larger than you are, and if that is the case then I'd say you are on the right track. You've done well to get where you are now judging by the avi, but a lot of guys could do that naturally. Whatever floats your boat is cool with me, I'm just saying for me personally if I was going to run that much test I'd like to see more results or have a clear plan for what I was going after.

You can gain a keepable 20 lbs every 4 weeks if you run the right orals and eat 6,000+ cals a day, I know because I've done it. It's all about how you eat/train/sleep during PCT or cruise. For those that blast all day every day there is no such thing as losing gains unless you get lazy with your diet.

New Threads