2 grams of testosterone

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get a lot of PMs concerning my dosages/beliefs/etc. I still advise everyone to start with 500mg Test E/week as their first, and go up from there. I also believe the fewer the compounds, the better (no reason to run more than 2 compounds at a time if you're not competing). DON'T DO WHAT I DO!

Well, I got this PM and thought it would be entertaining to post it:

I am curious what your cycles are like and how you feel they work for you. Your post in the thread about going into the unknown is what prompts my question. In there you said you have been on Test E at over 1000mg/w for over a year and the sweet spot is 2000mg/w.

My trainer has this theory, that I think is right, that you can continue to blast indefinitely as long as the side effects are under control, your health is good and you continue to gain. He says the initial gains are mostly water and glycogen, and that the muscle gains are not as noticeable. But if you are gaining weight over time and not getting too fat, you are still gaining. It seems like 1 or 2 pounds of lean muscle gains per month would be about the best I could expect without HGH and Slin. He talks about the side diminishing with increased dosing, as your body adjusts and hits a new equilibrium. It seems to me that if true, then what most people consider gains are really sides like bloating and increased water and glycogen, instead of actual muscle. And if true, then cycling on and off looking for large fluctuations in weight is chasing the sides and not the actual gains, and is likely counterproductive.

I have been blasting continuously since last August and plan to continue until X-mas this year. That will be 1.5 years blasting for me, and now, about 8 months in I am continuing to see gains.

What do you think about the above, and can you share some of your experience while on high doses for long periods?

Also, will you tell me what it feels like to be on 2,000 mg of Test e each week?

Thanks.

Yes, I believe cycling on/off is a waste and you are going 2 steps forward, 1 step back-HOWEVER, my goals come first; health/natty test levels second.

Being on indefinitely has helped me to realize that gains ARE SLOW (it still takes years for even pros to make huge changes) and that calories become the only number that matters for physique composition.

Being on 2g or even 3g of Test E, you feel like superman. Your libido is like a teenager. At 3g, I got night sweats like tren-although much milder.

Thanks to Swiper and other folks opening my eyes to how much competitors really run, I'll never go below a gram of test e again.

I ONLY run Test E. For blasts, I do 2g Test E. My last blast, I did 2g Test E, 1g Deca. I'll just stick to test only; the added gains (besides joint comfort) were negligible.

Last edited by a moderator:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Do u compete or ever want to compete? If not then 3 gs a week is kind of ridiculous. Not being a Dick wither but with consistently running that much gear I would expect you to be alot bigger.

And just because bloods come back in reasonable ranges does not mean your "healthy".

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do u compete or ever want to compete? If not then 3 gs a week is kind of ridiculous. Not being a Dick wither but with consistently running that much gear I would expect you to be alot bigger.

And just because bloods come back in reasonable ranges does not mean your "healthy".

Totally agree.

Honestly, 3g was experimenting. I just view my body as a lab rat-I guess I desire experiences/knowledge so much that it makes me reckless. You only love once, though.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is that a current pic in your avi?

Yes; I'd be bigger if I would've eaten more than 1 meal a day since December.

Have on average 1,200-1,500cals daily since December..

Now that all the chaos in my life has FINALLY stopped, I can eat more.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hulk as a friend i think u need to lower your dose..a g is alot for guys like us..we dont compete we dont make any money at all from this..you dont need that much gear

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hulk as a friend i think u need to lower your dose..a g is alot for guys like us..we dont compete we dont make any money at all from this..you dont need that much gear

Depends on goal..may not compete, but want competition physique for example.

I did go under a gram for a couple months ago to save funds. Just doesn't feel as good and don't stay/get as lean.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Depends on goal..may not compete, but want competition physique for example.

I did go under a gram for a couple months ago to save funds. Just doesn't feel as good and don't stay/get as lean.
That right there is testament to you relying on the gear to stay lean. Now I don't know what u had goin on in your personal life that u couldn't eat and stuff but now that u say it's gone and can focus on diet why don't u try lowering the dose for a little while and giveyour heart and body a break.

We had a doctor on our other forum and that was the biggest thing he would preach to us, give your heart a break for a little while and cruise on a low dose (trt) for a few months.

I don't wanna see any of the guys here get hurt or have complications from any of the shut we do. Stay safe.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Hulk when you go over a G of test it's like running a totally different compound exactly as brother bundy said if you are not competing or getting paid it's not worth it there is such a thing as too much and maybe it's not the gains you are liking but the way you feel on a dose like that you can get pretty damn good results using test up to 800 but a g is just nuts not worth it when sides become more prominent than gains just my 2 cents you are an adult and can make your own decisions

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone else here runs a gram or more of gear.

They use multiple compounds, however.

I KISS, which I feel is healthier.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah but most of the people running a g of test or more are competing there are so many other options you can run an aas specifically to lean you out or a thermogenic

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Also I think it's healthier using 2 different compounds than just 1 at a very high dose remember that is why they make all kinds of different compounds depending on the results you are looking for and yes test should always be the base maybe try lower test dose with primo, tren, halo, winny, masteron or look into dnp or T3

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Also I think it's healthier using 2 different compounds than just 1 at a very high dose remember that is why they make all kinds of different compounds depending on the results you are looking for and yes test should always be the base maybe try lower test dose with primo, tren, halo, winny, masteron or look into dnp or T3

That isnt necessarily true. Each compound will have its own hangups, but what Hulk is trying to say is that most people dont rally think about their use in aggregate. You will see that someone says: 500mgs test e, 400mgs tren, 350mg masteron, 50mgs of dbol per day.

In aggregate, they are taking 1.6 grams of gear with 350mg coming from orals. Hulk isnt much beyond that and doesn't have to watch his liver as closely.

Is it safe? None of this is completely safe. Watch your bp and blood profiles, and you will be better off. But no safety is guaranteed in this business.

Jayjay82

Elite
Reaction score
Yes Joli you have hit it on the head you do have to sacrifice something just hope it's nothing serious

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hulk, juice till your heart explodes......no one is going to argue with you. You are dead set on doing it so do it. We will say nice things about you when your time is up.

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
You will only respond so much from that much gear and just get sick.
Eventually you Weill had to come off if you really even want more growth

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 grams of test I think is not necessary. 3 grams is just over board. That's 12-15cc of fluid into your body.
I honestly don't believe you are going to get any better results past a gram to 1.2 grams of test. And I'd say 2 grams of multiple compounds should be more than sufficient. You are going to over stress your organs.
I'm a high volume guy as well but with multiple compounds I don't believe II've been over 1.8 grams.
I'm a pretty good size guy and have gotten there with about half the dosage you are taking. 3grams is, well let's say the risk out weights the reward.
Not trying to be an ass Hulk just hate to see anyone get hurt. Ots risky enough what we do.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's kind of funny, when I prepped for my show it was the smallest cycle I've ever ran and I was in the best condition of my life. I ran 300 mg total a week. Goes to show how much we depend on gear instead of diet. I'm guilty myself. Personally I think it's stupid to run that much gear if there's no competition in the future. Why would you want a competition body if you're not competing?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That isnt necessarily true. Each compound will have its own hangups, but what Hulk is trying to say is that most people dont rally think about their use in aggregate. You will see that someone says: 500mgs test e, 400mgs tren, 350mg masteron, 50mgs of dbol per day.

In aggregate, they are taking 1.6 grams of gear with 350mg coming from orals. Hulk isnt much beyond that and doesn't have to watch his liver as closely.

Is it safe? None of this is completely safe. Watch your bp and blood profiles, and you will be better off. But no safety is guaranteed in this business.

Exactly. The majority run a total that is at a gram or exceeds a gram..so why am I chastised when I run only one compound and no orals? I keep it simple and believe the less compounds=less strain on your body.

I knew it would stir the pot a bit and I'm glad I did! :D

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's kind of funny, when I prepped for my show it was the smallest cycle I've ever ran and I was in the best condition of my life. I ran 300 mg total a week. Goes to show how much we depend on gear instead of diet. I'm guilty myself. Personally I think it's stupid to run that much gear if there's no competition in the future. Why would you want a competition body if you're not competing?

Just what I want. It's just as simple as that; no one will make me want a different goal.

Diet is where it's all at. Gear won't do shit without a great diet.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 grams of test I think is not necessary. 3 grams is just over board. That's 12-15cc of fluid into your body.
I honestly don't believe you are going to get any better results past a gram to 1.2 grams of test. And I'd say 2 grams of multiple compounds should be more than sufficient. You are going to over stress your organs.
I'm a high volume guy as well but with multiple compounds I don't believe II've been over 1.8 grams.
I'm a pretty good size guy and have gotten there with about half the dosage you are taking. 3grams is, well let's say the risk out weights the reward.
Not trying to be an ass Hulk just hate to see anyone get hurt. Ots risky enough what we do.

You don't sound like an ass at all!

Remember, the 3G was just experimentation.

New Threads