TRT info...is this all good or is there misinformation?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah where has creekrat been? We need more info in the trt section along with studies etc... It needs to be updated and maintained!

Can u POB, nominate someone to kind of run the trt section a bit and add studies and open dialogues a bit more?

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I've been on TRT for the last 3 years or so. I'm currently on 140mg/week. The clinic also gives me .75mg anastrozole/week. I take 250 iu of hcg every other week or sometimes every week.
When I first started TRT my sex drive was so crazy high I felt like a psycho sex fiend. This is wierd, but I started producing a disturbing amount of semen. My balls would ache and I would leak pre-cum constantly. That has gotten better and I guess I've normalized now. My testosterone level was 47 when I first got tested 3 years ago. So it was a huge shock to my system I guess. I feel great, I started working out, and I've lost about 40 pounds of body fat and gained maybe 20 pounds of muscle in the last 3 years. I've completely recompositioned my body. TRT is the best thing I could have done. It's awesome

New Threads