Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

blind leading the blind

It ceases to amaze me the advice that so many people are getting from their "source" on running a first cycle! New guys are looking up to these guys and getting so much bad advice. I guess their thoughts maybe that since these guys can get aas that they know what their talking about and most times its complete opposite. Example, new kid in the gym buys some gear from someone he knows and tells me that he's pinning a gram of test a week and 700 tren on his first cycle. Doesn't know what an AI is, and never heard the word pct before. It's aggrevating... that's why I'm glad we have places like this to come to so knowledge can be shared and direct these new guys down the right path

2. The Following User Says Thank You to will For This Useful Post:

Gt500face (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Some people just don't care. We here at the UG refer to them as lazy and ignorant mother****ers. Unfortunately we all get lumped together by society. I know a guy that has done plenty of cycles and looks like shit. Knows nothing about AAS and acts like I'm a fukking idiot. I just gave up even discussing it anymore with him.
    Think of it like this bag, is full of my fukks. You're not getting any of em. None of em. I give zero fukks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maintenance Man View Post
    I know a guy that has done plenty of cycles and looks like shit. Knows nothing about AAS and acts like I'm a fukking idiot.
    Hey! Wait a minute . . .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Hey! Wait a minute . . .
    Noooooo. You know plenty about AAS
    Think of it like this bag, is full of my fukks. You're not getting any of em. None of em. I give zero fukks.

Thanks
    Should we give up though, that's my thing. They may not listen but I feel we are almost obligated to try to steer them right even if they don't listen.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    Should we give up though, that's my thing. They may not listen but I feel we are almost obligated to try to steer them right even if they don't listen.
    You can lead a horse to water but you cant make the stupid mutherfukker drink it

Thanks
    I mean if we all give up eventually ur left with guys that know nothing teaching others and all knowledge and research is left behind. I didn't work and study so hard on the subject to be knowledgeable and then not do my best to pass that on ya know

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maintenance Man View Post
    You can lead a horse to water but you cant make the stupid mutherfukker drink it
    so I guess I should drop a couple 45's on the idiots heads while they bench lol

Thanks
    Thanked 6,257 Times in 2,709 Posts
    I mean if we all give up eventually ur left with guys that know nothing teaching others and all knowledge and research is left behind. I didn't work and study so hard on the subject to be knowledgeable and then not do my best to pass that on ya know
    Always do your best but don't waste your time either.

Could be the new guy is the dummy at your gym not his source. I have a friend that I use to help out with advice and such and he would never listen or even come off cycle. Hell sometimes he wouldn't even work out. Its best to steer clear of these kind of people for obvious reasons. Some people are just too hard headed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    Always do your best but don't waste your time either.

Could be the new guy is the dummy at your gym not his source. I have a friend that I use to help out with advice and such and he would never listen or even come off cycle. Hell sometimes he wouldn't even work out. Its best to steer clear of these kind of people for obvious reasons. Some people are just too hard headed.
    Very true, but in this case he said his "guy" told him this was the best thing to get big and strong fast. Grant it he knows nothing cause I watched him doing shrugs like he was jerking off, but if sources are giving this kind of info then it just sickens me in a way.

Thanks
    Very true, but in this case he said his "guy" told him this was the best thing to get big and strong fast. Grant it he knows nothing cause I watched him doing shrugs like he was jerking off, but if sources are giving this kind of info then it just sickens me in a way.
    Maybe you can point out it is possible the source has a short term incentive (a conflict of interest really) to get people to use as much gear as possible, so he can sell more? Then tell your friend you have spent a lot of time reading and a lot of the information you are reading suggests his source is not only wrong, the advice might be harmful to his health? In other words, it might work better if you don't lecture him, but point out the legitimate questions that need to be answered, then encourage him to find the answers himself, rather than rely on you or the source.

Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and feed him for a lifetime. . .

And if he ignores you after you point out these legitimate questions that need answering, you know you have not only a dummy, but a stubborn one here, and you have done everything that could be expected of a good friend, so now you can leave him to ruin his health with a clear conscience.
    Last edited by woodswise; 06-01-2014 at 08:27 PM.
    VIP @ TID

TriniJuice
    I only give advice if asked....
    I hate when I'm telling someone what they NEED or SHOULD be doing and i get that "I don't wanna hear that" look...
    I could care less if they end of fuking themselves up or not after that
    A hard head leads to side effects
    Last edited by TriniJuice; 06-01-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast